User Reviews for Zegerid

Learn more about Zegerid.

Reviews for Zegerid to treat Stomach Ulcer

"I have had problems with ulcers all my life and now I have Barrett's Esophagus to go with it. I've taken all proton pump inhibitors known to man. Zegerid is the only one that relieves the pain immediately, you don't have to wait days for it to start working. I love Zegerid , is been the only one to work for me Insurance don't want to pay for it and it's really expensive, so my doctor has to call them and explain why it is medically necessary."

Skweeks (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 29, 2015

"this is the best ulcer medicine on the market. it eliminated my pain within a few days after being doubled over and unable to go to work. it is the only one that actually heals existing ulcers. I have ulcers and an enlarged esophagus and this med is incredible. it is a miracle drug."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 23, 2013

"I am a 46 year old female diagnosed with Barretts Esophagus 9 years ago... have had GERD since age 16. Have also had a Nissen Fundoplication surgery 2 years ago. Have been on proton pump inhibitors off and on most of my adult life. Zegrid is the only medication that comes close to working. I do take with another medication in the evenings."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 22, 2013

"It all but eliminated my symptoms within 3 days from being doubled over in pain an not able to work to feeling great. After 5 days, i was symptom free."

Anonymous April 29, 2008