User Reviews for Patanase

Learn more about Patanase.

Patanase Review Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 565 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Patanase to treat Hay Fever

"I am thrilled! I have been on this med for a week for nightly nasal congestion and love the results. I can actually sleep through the night without the awful nasal congestion that I have been getting for 20 years. I have had 2 sinus surgeries, been on shots for the past 3 years, tried every sinus allergy medicine, irrigation, pillow and mattress encasements, air filtration and on and on. Now the only medicine I take is Patanase. Thank You."

Bmitch00772772 February 7, 2015

"I love it! I also have a deviated septum and Patanase is so helpful for that, I can breath and without the awful post nasal drip! It seems expensive."

Olive Oil July 24, 2013

"Love this med! Nothing else works to stop my nose from running all day."

Anonymous January 8, 2012

"Patanase is the only medicine that helps my hay fever and helps me to function. It works fast, and clears my nose so that I can breath. Whenever I am hit with an allergy attack, or just have my nose to get stuffy or runny, I KNOW that Patanase is going to work and provide relief. I go from miserable to good-to-go within 5 minutes. The only thing negative that I have to say is about the funky taste that develops in the back of your throat after using. But it is so worth it! The taste is NOT enough to keep me from using the medicine. LOVE PATANASE. No side effects at all."

Anonymous August 20, 2011

"I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for nearly 30 years. In the past 5 years I have had constant sinus headaches, pain, even vertigo due to ears feeling blocked. I have been on numerous antihistamines, steroids, decongestants, inhalers, and nasal sprays. None have ever been as effective as Patanase. (I use Patanol eye drops for eye irritations due to allergies.) I finally was seen by an allergist that did some skin testing and the results were minimal. I described my symptoms and he prescribed Patanase. Yeah. I am thrilled with the results. I will recommend this any day for someone else who maybe suffering with little or no relief."

Anonymous December 9, 2010

"It changed my life."

ohaaron September 26, 2009

"My 83 year old father used this for two days and had a very bad allergic reaction to it. Shivering uncontrolled, and coughing. I made him stop using it. "

Anonymous September 22, 2009

"Patanase caused headaches that increased daily until I had a 12-hour migraine. I quit taking it and the headaches stopped. "

Anonymous September 9, 2009

"I have had post nasal drip for almost two years. I was first diagnosed with acid reflux and put on Zegerid. I took it once a day with no results. I was tested for allergies, with minimal results, endoscopy, etc. and they couldn't figure out what the problem was. I even went to the head of a hospital in NYC for a second opinion and he said to increase the reflux medication. Still no relief. My ENT suggested Patanase and within a week, the nasal drip was gone. It is amazing, I would recommend this medicine to anyone suffering from post nasal drip. No side effects whatsoever and I am a happy person."

Anonymous July 2, 2009