User Reviews for TheraTears

Learn more about TheraTears.

Eye Dryness/Redness 2 reviews 176 medications

9.5
Summary of TheraTears reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for TheraTears

Review by JA McKay (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Eye Dryness/Redness: I had a very serious dry eye condition that showed up after all my cancer treatments were completed. I had no idea what was happening to me other than a red bubble appeared in one eye. My eye doctor suggested TheraTears 4x day plus taking nutrition product. It cleared up and to this day, I only use TheraTears in my eyes. Florida's allergy season is all year round for me and my eyes. It's great and the only drops to go in my eyes. It was suggested that I buy the individual vials as for some reason contamination is a factor I have to keep in mind for my eyes. I have not had dry eye since. Thank you TheraTears and I love the coupons.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 24, 2013 7:49 AM

Review by taimaishu:

For Eye Dryness/Redness: I had used numerous other eye drops in the course of 3 years prior to being diagnosed with Sjorgen's Syndrome. The only succesful drops were the Theratears (single usage-no preservatives). Unfortunately it has been just in the past 8 months or so that I have not been able to purchase this product at any drug store located in South Central Ontario Canada. Once again I needed to try some other drops that where accessible to me. No success and much frustration. I decided to take the big step and order on-line directly from the company. (Never thought I would do something like this but I was desparate) Thank you ever so much for shipping this product because it is indeed a life saver. Thank you Theratears.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 12, 2008 11:25 PM

More about TheraTears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other formulations