User Reviews for Systane

Learn more about Systane.

Reviews for Systane to treat Eye Dryness/Redness

"I used this for three weeks....my eyes were blurry, and swollen eyelids, eyes more sensitive to light, matted eyelashes and crusting of lids. Stopped using the drops and now back to normal."

Jessis March 18, 2015

"I have used Systane for about 9 weeks and have been experiencing severe swelling and irritation of my eyelids, including splitting of the skin and drying out of the sore areas. Have narrowed down the cause as Systane, and not blepharitis."

Popparon (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2013

"Systane (Long lasting) makes my eyes blurry and they stay blurry for quite a long time. However, Systane Ultra is just terrific. I have been using it for, for glaucoma with dry eyes, a couple of years now and find that it relaxes my eyes, as well as moisturizes them. The Systane (Long lasting) was purchased in error. Went back and got the Systane Ultra again and all is great. I highly recommend it for dry eye problems."

MTOS (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 15, 2013

"Have been using SYSTANE on & off for a few weeks and have experienced severe redness, swelling & itching around my eyes. Couldn't figure out at first what was causing, so narrowed it down to this product, and made note WHEN I used it. Sure enough, SYSTANE seemed to be the cause. While using this eye gel and naturally blinking after it is placed in eyes, some gel gets onto the surrounding skin around the eyes, and it has caused the redness, itching & swelling. So, be aware of this side effect."

Get 'er Done July 7, 2013

Learn more about Eye Dryness/Redness

More about Systane (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other formulations