User Reviews for Lacrisert

Learn more about Lacrisert.

Reviews for Lacrisert to treat Eye Dryness/Redness

"I have tried everything to help with my dry eyes...Lacriserts have helped me so much! I was putting eye drops in my eyes 100 times a day and they still were so painful and dry. I had light sensitivity and terrible pain. After using these I hardly ever have to use eye drops anymore. My light sensitivity is gone and I feel about 90% better and more normal. I do find that towards the end of the day I may have to remove them because they get a little globby and can smear my vision, but a small trade off for feeling so much better."

avidinternet (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 18, 2016

"My eyes are painful if I open them too quickly. Sometimes even when just blinking, they stick closed. The Lacriserts are a God send. The only major drawback (well, minor in relation to the benefits) is that I have to remove the inserts within 10 hours or they become like a glue and actually add to the pain. But during the 10 hours it's like a miracle!"

e.kl (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 15, 2014

"I make no tears. If it were not for this insert, I would have been put on the disabled list over 10 years ago. This medicine is safe and wonderful. I love it and thank God every day for it. If not for this medication, I would never be able to leave my house because without it my eyes hurt terribly"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) November 6, 2013