User Reviews for FreshKote

Learn more about FreshKote.

Eye Dryness/Redness 9 reviews 175 medications

9.6
Summary of FreshKote reviews 9 reviews 9.6

Reviews for FreshKote

For Eye Dryness/Redness "Using FreshKote is helping drastically. Especially At night. I would randomly wake up in the middle of the night feeling like somebody tore the skin off my cornea because my eyelids would stick to my eyes and FreshKote coat has prevented that. I am also using a humidifier at night and throughout the day in the house to keep my eyes feeling comfortable."

Dry eyes- especially at night - painful (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2013

For Eye Dryness/Redness "I suffered from dry eye after having LASIK eye surgery several years ago. I tried Restasis (which didn't help) and was using Over The Counter artificial tear drops several times per day. My husband (who had just graduated from optometry school at the time) started me on Freshkote, and it has worked great. I use it twice daily, and rarely need artificial tears anymore."

Dry eye no more March 5, 2013

For Eye Dryness/Redness "I have Sjogrens and extremely dry inflamed eyes. I have used plugs and a lot of different eye drops including Restasis. My doctor added Fresh Kote to my Restasis and Altrex. As badly as it stings, it coats my eye and has provided more relief than the plugs. Unfortunately I have to change insurance and it will not be covered, so I will have to pay for it on my own. I highly recommend you try it."

Anonymous May 23, 2012

For Eye Dryness/Redness "I have been using Restasis drops for approx 5 years, but still suffer from severe dry eyes. My doctor gave me a sample of Fresh Kote to try. At first the stinging alarmed me, but within a few minutes my eyes felt refreshed. These are the first drops that I've actually felt some relief. I haven't had to purchase them yet, but they can't be any more expensive then Restasis drops."

dryeyes in missouri February 26, 2012

For Eye Dryness/Redness "Clears my vision and great relief to dry eye condition. Slight stinging for a few seconds after application. Well worth the slight discomfort for the great benefits."

Anonymous October 10, 2011

For Eye Dryness/Redness "This is the first prescription eye drops that has worked wonders for my severe dry eyes. Nothing else has worked but Fresh Kote has been a wonderful relief and it doesn't burn when I use it."

AngelSmiling April 22, 2011

For Eye Dryness/Redness "Fresh Kote gave me relief from dryness and eye discomfort at night."

Anonymous March 21, 2011

For Eye Dryness/Redness "FreshKote is the only dry eye medication that actually helped in any capacity. I get terrible eye pain and this is the only medication that didn't cause more pain."

Bad eyes October 15, 2010

For Eye Dryness/Redness "Only medicine that relieved my very burning, painful eyes."

Anonymous September 19, 2009

More about FreshKote (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)