User Reviews for Sandostatin

Learn more about Sandostatin.

Carcinoid Tumor 2 reviews 2 medications

9.3
Acromegaly 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Tumor 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sandostatin reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Sandostatin

Review by brauny (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Carcinoid Tumor: I agree with the other review. This product has been a life saver for me. It has completely taken away my other symptoms. The only drawback for me is fatigue, but honestly I can live with it considering everything else that I am dealing with prior to taking this medication.

January 4, 2013 1:04 PM

For Diabetes, Type 1: Great medicine. No side effects.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2011 12:58 PM

Review by Aadil:

For Diarrhea: My mom is an OVCA patient undegoing chemotherapy with Docetaxes and Gemcitabine on a 3-week cycle and she had developed severe diarrhea accompanied by fever probably due to neutropenia and Loperamide/Imodium did not help her even after one week of taking it. The doctor suggested Sandostatin and after 2 doses of 100micrograms 8 hourly, the diarrhea stopped completely.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 30, 2010 4:33 PM

Review by gthomp:

For Carcinoid Tumor: This medicine has been a life saver for me, nothing else worked. In a couple of days I felt improvement - no uncontrollable diarrhea.

August 10, 2009 6:04 PM

For Diarrhea: I have found sandostatin very helpfull in treating Diarrhea due to Crohn's Disease and short Bowel Syndrome

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate