User Reviews for Nystatin

Also known as: Mycostatin Topical, Nyamyc, Nystop, Pedi-Dri, Pediaderm AF

Learn more about Nystatin.

Cutaneous Candidiasis 2 reviews 65 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 7 reviews 58 medications

5.5
Paronychia 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nystatin reviews 9 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Nystatin

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Turns out im in that small percentage of people that is allergic to nystatin. I would reccomend applying to a small part of your skin first to see if you are allergic! I never ever want to go through that amount of pain again!"

Ouchyyyajdhdkdnxjx x October 21, 2013

Nyamyc (nystatin) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "Within a day in a half this medication has done wonders for me. All smiles."

dc.city (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2013

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I went to the dr today i have a yeast infection she gave me fluolzoa and nystatin cream it does stop itchibg for a few mins but its still just start using cream today"

limitatios January 12, 2013

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I have had this prescribed for both of my.kids when they were in diapers. They would get a yeast infection on the surface of their skin, and this medicine eradicated it almost immediately. Their itching stopped with the first application, and after a few days the infection was gone. I have recently used it for a yeast infection on the surface of the skin as well. The itching stopped immediately and after four applications the infection is almost gone. Would definitely recommend it."

cowgirlsmb (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2012

Nystop (nystatin) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Initially stopped the itching, burning, but 3 days later the itching and burning is back just as severely as before. This is being used in conjunction with Fluconazole Tablet 150mg."

Nystatin February 16, 2012

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Nystatin was prescribed for my 4 yr old, it seemed to give her immediate relief. However wasn't as effective when prescribed to me. Maybe not strong enough for adults."

Laurie f February 13, 2012

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Instant Relief ! I am on antibiotics and nothing worked to stop the relentless itching except Nystatin Powder! I have never had any yeast infection that has been so stubborn. Soon as I applied this powder voila it stopped the itching in it's tracts! I haven't been able to stop this UTI's repeated return! I live in a 3 family and the pet upstairs and ours also came down with UTI's ! I am suspicious of the water it's from a res. We had run out of spring water and drank it. Also drinking mega spring water and cranberry compounds."

Nystatin Powder Absolutely Effective ! February 4, 2012

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Was hoping it would some what subside the itching and burning but it really hasn't."

Anonymous January 18, 2012

For : "Works fast!"

Anonymous January 18, 2012

Pedi-Dri (nystatin) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is supposed to stop the infection externally but it really did not help my irritation very much."

webergirl426 December 24, 2009