User Reviews for Nortriptyline

Also known as: Aventyl Hydrochloride, Pamelor

Learn more about Nortriptyline.

Reviews for Nortriptyline to treat Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy

"My personal experience was that this medicine, it worked very well for my nerve pain. I did not have full motion of my neck on my right side and had severe pain in my arm and shoulder area. Medicine took a few weeks to build up in my system but I no longer have any pain and now have full motion in my neck. Downside is that I am a little groggy when I wake up. This medicine has allowed me to return back to work without pain."

Bigkid51 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2014

"Severe side effects - extreme dry mouth, extreme dizziness, extreme weakness. No real help for the neuropathy. Could not figure out why I was feeling so poorly, until I did some research online, and discovered nortriptyline has a negative interaction with FOUR of the other medications I take. Stopped taking nortriptyline, and felt so much better almost instantly."

sas300zx (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 9, 2013

"This medication has not helped with my Neuropathy. I'm using in conjuncture with Lortab and Gabapentin. It does help me sleep, but no real relief from the burning and pain."

Rob C August 2, 2013