User Reviews for Noroxin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Noroxin.
|Urinary Tract Infection||0 reviews||161 medications|
Reviews for Noroxin
For Bladder Infection "I was first prescribed this while on vacation in Australia. It helped immediately. So, I asked my doctor in the U. S. to prescribe it, so I could have it onhand for bladder infections. Was lucky to have it yesterday, Friday, at 5 p.m. after the doc was gone for the weekend and a bladder infection came on! The pain, burning, and pressure subsided in an hour or two, and it's only a 3-day treatment protocol. The side effects for me are just a little feeling of fatigue. Highly recommend!"
rocnrlr (taken for less than 1 month) December 13, 2014
|1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Acute Pyelonephritis
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents, Ambulatory Care
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Antibiotics and Alcohol
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Top 7 FAQs on UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections)