User Reviews for Aygestin

Learn more about Aygestin.

Endometriosis 2 reviews 175 medications

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 177 medications

5.5
Amenorrhea 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Aygestin reviews 3 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Aygestin

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: I supposedly was to take this for 30 days to stop spotting that I was having after menopause. Took it for 15 days and got a full blown period with cramps and all!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 27, 2011 7:29 AM

Review by princesslbc83:

For Endometriosis: Having no periods every month is wonderful and all my pain from endometriosis has subsided. I feel wonderful, but did experience quite a bit of weight gain with this medication but in the long run it is worth it.

November 19, 2009 11:44 PM

Review by kldn:

For Endometriosis: I had 3 surgeries in 3 years for endometriosis. Tried several different birth control pills and lupron. I missed over 80 days school each year for two years and then was home bound for several months a third year due to the chronic pain of endometriosis. After about 6 months on Aygestin and several doses I was back to "normal." Since then I have only had one surgery in 6 years. I have taken the medicine daily for 7 years, without it I don't know where I would be.

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 4, 2008 4:46 PM