User Reviews for Macrodantin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Macrodantin.
Reviews for Macrodantin to treat Urinary Tract Infection
|Review by Monihrin:||User Rating:|
Macrodantin also known as nitrofurantoin is really good medication for UTI. I was struggling with UTI long time. I tried Cefalexin and it didn't work for me. I did try Augmentin as I never had problem with this one and it's really strong but I started to vomit after 2 hours of taking the pill. Macrodantin can be good choice for people with sensitive stomach. I had no side effects.
|September 12, 2012 3:27 PM|
Learn more about Urinary Tract Infection
Micromedex Care Notes:
- Acute Pyelonephritis
- Gonococcal Urethritis
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria
- Cystitis - acute
- Perirenal abscess
- Prostatitis - bacterial acute
- Reactive arthritis
- Urinary tract infection - adults
Drugs.com Health Center: