User Reviews for Procardia

Learn more about Procardia.

Reviews for Procardia to treat Raynaud's Syndrome

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have found this medicine very helpful. There was an adjustment period with headaches and dizziness. But it did get better, and the improvements are well worth it.

February 9, 2011 1:34 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Previous doctors did nothing to help me resolve attacks. My new doctor suggested ProCardia, but was worried because my blood pressure was low, and I may feel light-headed as a side effect. So far, this has not happened and I have not had an attack since. I wish this was prescribed to me 10 years ago!

June 10, 2010 9:01 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I am still having Raynaud's attacks, but this medication helps me recover faster from my attacks. Unfortunately it gives me horrible headaches but I have to outweigh the good to the bad, and this medicine is helping me.

August 31, 2009 12:37 AM