User Reviews for Procardia

Learn more about Procardia.

Reviews for Procardia to treat Raynaud's Syndrome

"This medication is a miracle for me. I have been diagnosed with raynauds over 40 yrs ago and the past 10 yrs I have been taking Procardia. Feels like I don't even suffer from this disease anymore. I highly recommend this drug"

lgj2 July 7, 2015

"I started the nifedipine/Procardia this morning. About 4 hours later the rare side effects kicked in. Heart palpitations, dizziness, headache, and I was FREEZING. Even at 43 I still call my mommy. She wasn't thrilled I was going to take it anyway since I have perfect blood pressure. But she recommended laying on my left side. That did help even if it did take awhile for me to get warm again. The headache is still lingering."

jazzNwine (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2014

"I have found this medicine very helpful. There was an adjustment period with headaches and dizziness. But it did get better, and the improvements are well worth it."

Anonymous February 9, 2011

"Previous doctors did nothing to help me resolve attacks. My new doctor suggested ProCardia, but was worried because my blood pressure was low, and I may feel light-headed as a side effect. So far, this has not happened and I have not had an attack since. I wish this was prescribed to me 10 years ago!"

Anonymous June 10, 2010

"I am still having Raynaud's attacks, but this medication helps me recover faster from my attacks. Unfortunately it gives me horrible headaches but I have to outweigh the good to the bad, and this medicine is helping me."

Anonymous August 31, 2009