User Reviews for Simcor

Learn more about Simcor.

Simcor Review Summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 254 medications used in the treatment of High Cholesterol.

Reviews for Simcor to treat High Cholesterol

"I broke out in hives, my skin felt like it was on fire, and my face was burning red all the way down my neck, back and arms. Felt like I was going to itch to death. It happened about 1 every 2/3 days."

Anonymous February 15, 2012

"Simcor 1000-20 is what I take one time a day at bed time. I have experienced side effects but the good out weighs the bad. Make sure you don't have spicy foods or peppers that are HOT. This will cause flushing. Also make sure you read all about the side effects like you can't have eat certain foods."

HOT in El Dorado July 9, 2011

"I have been taking Simcor for almost a year. It did wonders for my high cholesterol but caused significant hair thinning, so I stopped taking it. I know this caused it because it was the only thing I was taking and my doctor agrees with me. He said it is a side effect of cholesterol medicines with some people. I would rather have my hair than low cholesterol. It is a gradual loss that takes a few months to show up. Afraid to try any other brands for fear they will do the same thing."

Anonymous December 1, 2009

"Been taking 2 Simcor daily along with 145mg Tricor. All my readings were better than 10 mg Lipitor and 145mg Tricor."

Rug November 8, 2009

"Flushes are really bad, lasting up to 4 hours. Also had incredible itching, almost unbearable even after 6 weeks."

Sindile September 26, 2009

"I experienced immediate results with lower cholesterol and lower triglicerides, NO side effects whatsoever."

Broken Heart July 28, 2009

"Been taking 2 Simcor tablets daily. Was on 10mg Lipitor and 145mg Tricor. Cholesterol was okay but my triglycerides went over 500. Tricor has been added to Simcor now. LDL and HDL did improve."

Rug July 24, 2009