User Reviews for Simcor

Learn more about Simcor.

Simcor review summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 258 medications used in the treatment of High Cholesterol.

Reviews for Simcor to treat High Cholesterol

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I broke out in hives, my skin felt like it was on fire, and my face was burning red all the way down my neck, back and arms. Felt like I was going to itch to death. It happened about 1 every 2/3 days.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 15, 2012 1:25 PM
Review by HOT in El Dorado: User Rating:

Simcor 1000-20 is what I take one time a day at bed time. I have experienced side effects but the good out weighs the bad. Make sure you don't have spicy foods or peppers that are HOT. This will cause flushing. Also make sure you read all about the side effects like you can't have eat certain foods.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 9, 2011 2:21 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been taking Simcor for almost a year. It did wonders for my high cholesterol but caused significant hair thinning, so I stopped taking it. I know this caused it because it was the only thing I was taking and my doctor agrees with me. He said it is a side effect of cholesterol medicines with some people. I would rather have my hair than low cholesterol. It is a gradual loss that takes a few months to show up. Afraid to try any other brands for fear they will do the same thing.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 1, 2009 1:06 PM
Review by Rug: User Rating:

Been taking 2 Simcor daily along with 145mg Tricor. All my readings were better than 10 mg Lipitor and 145mg Tricor.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 8, 2009 3:56 AM
Review by Sindile: User Rating:

Flushes are really bad, lasting up to 4 hours. Also had incredible itching, almost unbearable even after 6 weeks.

September 26, 2009 11:29 PM
Review by Broken Heart: User Rating:

I experienced immediate results with lower cholesterol and lower triglicerides, NO side effects whatsoever.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 28, 2009 10:48 PM
Review by Rug: User Rating:

Been taking 2 Simcor tablets daily. Was on 10mg Lipitor and 145mg Tricor. Cholesterol was okay but my triglycerides went over 500. Tricor has been added to Simcor now. LDL and HDL did improve.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate