User Reviews for Naprosyn

Learn more about Naprosyn.

Costochondritis 3 reviews 42 medications

5.9
Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bursitis 0 reviews 96 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Myofascial Pain 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diffuse Idiopathic S...tal Hyperostosis 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fever 0 reviews 378 medications Not rated - Be the first
Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gout, Acute 0 reviews 82 medications Not rated - Be the first
Neck Pain 0 reviews 41 medications Not rated - Be the first
Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Naprosyn reviews 23 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Naprosyn

For Back Pain "I've been using this medicine on & off for 25 years. I get muscle spasms every few years & virtually drop to the floor with pain. 2 to 3 days with this stuff & I'm back swinging again. Better than Forte or Voltaren by a long shot."

GeorgieBoy December 10, 2014

For Sciatica "This was my last chance to get relief, my dr had advised that if we couldn't get the nerve to relax, surgery was the next option. The medication helped, the only thing I would only take this at bed time. This medication is very strong and makes you very sleepy, but it really does work. I only had to use it for a short time. I will not take any thing longer than a month and only when I have to."

BAD_BA May 6, 2014

For Back Pain "This medicine is not helping at all. My back pain seems to be getting worse not better."

In lotsofpain April 11, 2014

For Pain "I had ongoing pain and swelling for a full year after knee surgery to repair three rips in my right knee. It felt like bone rubbing on bone, felt hot to the touch with swelling After going through narcotics and Motrin for swelling, I worked on accepting that I would be dealing with this for a long time as a chronic condition. After my 1st dose of 500 mg of Naprosyn, it was a Godsend. For the 1st time in a year, my knee actually felt normal."

kristaphee March 16, 2014

For Osteoarthritis "This is an excellent pain medication as well as an anti inflammatory. I take 500 mg twice a day and had no adverse side effects."

sandylns (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 1, 2014

For Pain "Had a pain in left knee develop rather quickly. I am 70 and Dr. said was most likely arthritis. Prescribed Naproxyn and it worked very well for that knee. I have a bad right knee also that has been bad for 30 years and is getting worse. I hoped it would too get some relief but it has not. Curious about that. No noticeable side effects."

North coast August 11, 2013

For Tendonitis "I have Achilles tendonitis and this does not relieve the pain too much."

Frmarty (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 7, 2013

For Tendonitis "Fell onto my shoulder off my sons skate board, initially felt no discomfort, but my shoulder a week or so after began to become painful, enough to stop me swimming. Waited 3 months for it to go, no reduction on pain, went to doctor who prescribed Naprosyn within a day or two pain had eased, carried on for 2 weeks and now swim regularly, very slight discomfort but take remaining pills as and when needed, but discomfort so small rarely have to take them. Negatives, I think when taking medication I suffered stomach discomfort."

Starman37 February 14, 2013

For Pain "I have occasional stomach upset but its nice not to hurt. I take it three times a day and at night. I take it with Flexeril."

danielle1974 November 1, 2012

For Back Pain "Back pain from accident squared away after second dose. The pain went all the way to my foot and up my back into my neck and shoulder. Just started medicine today!!! 10/11/2012"

Rhino747 (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2012

For Back Pain "Made a big difference in my hip and knee pain"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2012

For Pain "Does not help with my chronic pelvic pain. "

deda0627 (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2012

For Pain "Naproxen has not worked for me at all. It is just like taking Advil or Aleve. "

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2012

For Costochondritis "It took a few weeks before I felt any difference in my chest pain but it helps relieve some of the pain so I could lay down and sleep at night."

shamika February 3, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "Did its job but made me lethargic."

Les123 December 6, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I've had RA for 4 years. 500mg naproxen tablets were my first treatment. They definitely helped the day get better and be able to function daily. However, they did not stop the morning stiffness and pain or the build up of inflamation in my body. I definitely needed a more serious drug to stop the progression of the disease."

Anonymous November 3, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "Helped the inflammation and pain, but gave me insomnia."

Anonymous October 7, 2009

For Tendonitis "I was amazed at how quickly my pain was reduced, after just 3 doses of Naprosyn. I had suffered from the pain of tendonitis in my thumb/hand for 5 weeks before taking the medicine. Of course I wish I had seen the doctor weeks ago."

keenekid June 9, 2009

For Pain "I use it for long-term muscle swelling and back discomfort. It works pretty good for the most part, it doesn't fix all the pain, but it definitely makes it more tolerable."

Anonymous May 8, 2009

For Costochondritis "It helps a lot. Try to avoid prolonged use. Side effects can be severe."

JAMES H February 25, 2009

For Tendonitis "In 2 doses my pain was at a 2 and the use of my arms were at 90%."

smilesandsunhine February 5, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "I can certainly tell a difference when I don't take Naprosyn. I take 500 mg twice a day if needed."

1947model December 11, 2008

For Costochondritis "It is good."

Nigel Hunni August 28, 2008