User Reviews for Naprosyn

Learn more about Naprosyn.

Naprosyn review summary

5.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1834 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Naprosyn to treat Pain

Review by kristaphee:

I had ongoing pain and swelling for a full year after knee surgery to repair three rips in my right knee. It felt like bone rubbing on bone, felt hot to the touch with swelling After going through narcotics and Motrin for swelling, I worked on accepting that I would be dealing with this for a long time as a chronic condition. After my 1st dose of 500 mg of Naprosyn, it was a Godsend. For the 1st time in a year, my knee actually felt normal.

March 16, 2014 12:35 AM

Review by North coast:

Had a pain in left knee develop rather quickly. I am 70 and Dr. said was most likely arthritis. Prescribed Naproxyn and it worked very well for that knee. I have a bad right knee also that has been bad for 30 years and is getting worse. I hoped it would too get some relief but it has not. Curious about that. No noticeable side effects.

August 11, 2013 11:38 AM

Review by danielle1974:

I have occasional stomach upset but its nice not to hurt. I take it three times a day and at night. I take it with Flexeril.

November 1, 2012 10:19 PM

Review by deda0627 (taken for less than 1 month):

Does not help with my chronic pelvic pain.

August 20, 2012 10:39 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Naproxen has not worked for me at all. It is just like taking Advil or Aleve.

July 24, 2012 11:15 AM

I use it for long-term muscle swelling and back discomfort. It works pretty good for the most part, it doesn't fix all the pain, but it definitely makes it more tolerable.

May 8, 2009 3:56 PM