User Reviews for Naprosyn

Learn more about Naprosyn.

Naprosyn Rating Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 231 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Naprosyn to treat Osteoarthritis

"After 3 years on naprosyn 500 one a day I started to get irritable anxious finding fault all the time about stupid things. As soon as I stopped I was normal again . I don't know what tablet to take now as I am very sensitive to a lot of drugs."

snowey (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 23, 2016

"This is an excellent pain medication as well as an anti inflammatory. I take 500 mg twice a day and had no adverse side effects."

sandylns (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 1, 2014

"Did its job but made me lethargic."

Les123 December 6, 2009

"Helped the inflammation and pain, but gave me insomnia."

Anonymous October 7, 2009

"I can certainly tell a difference when I don't take Naprosyn. I take 500 mg twice a day if needed."

1947model December 11, 2008