User Reviews for Naprelan

Learn more about Naprelan.

Headache 1 reviews 236 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bursitis 0 reviews 96 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Myofascial Pain 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Costochondritis 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diffuse Idiopathic S...tal Hyperostosis 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fever 0 reviews 372 medications Not rated - Be the first
Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gout, Acute 0 reviews 81 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Muscle Pain 0 reviews 299 medications Not rated - Be the first
Period Pain 0 reviews 82 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 362 medications Not rated - Be the first
Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Naprelan reviews 11 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Naprelan

Review by Rosie 59 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Osteoarthritis: Takes away swelling from knee post-surgery.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 30, 2013 2:28 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Osteoarthritis: Works great. No noticable side effects. Cost is pretty high, but my insurance covers it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2012 9:21 PM

For Osteoarthritis: Works great. Love it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 21, 2012 9:15 PM

For Osteoarthritis: Works GREAT. Take it once a day and I'm done. Cost is outrageous though.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 9, 2012 7:33 PM

Review by Cmatcmat:

For Sciatica: Sciatica pain since June. October started Naproxen 500 and obvious changes. No pain from back to calf, can stand for longer periods of time without pain and leg numbness. Very happy.

November 8, 2011 6:32 PM

Review by okey dokey:

For Back Pain: After severe lumbar pain caused by lugging a 5-gallon bucket full of dirt about 100 yards, I tried over-the-counter Doan's tablets and got no relief. Then, my physician gave me 4 Naprelan which I took one a day. In only six days total, my lumbar pain had vanished.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 13, 2011 8:43 PM

Review by Barinthus:

For Back Pain: I went to see the doctor after 2 days of heat and inactivity did not help my back. After examining me and taking X-rays he prescribed the Naprelan 500mg time release for me. He also went as far as to warn me that even though I would feel better it was not healed and I needed to take it easy. I am so glad he did because after 2 days I felt almost back to normal even though the back condition was such that I am be referred to physical therapy for it. Long story short, this medicine works, just be careful.

February 22, 2011 7:25 PM

For Sciatica: I am currently taking Celebrex and Prednisone for my Sciatica, 12 days now and no relief. Desperate for pain relief I took 1 naproxen 500mg. Thank God I did. The pill is a little hard to swallow, and it may make you a little nauseous but it will definitely ease the pain and will allow you to get some much needed sleep.

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2009 7:22 AM

Review by debosls:

For Pain: I have suffered with right lower back pain for many years. I have taken Flexeril, Ibuprofen800, Percocet all of which dulled the pain or put me to sleep. My doctor put me on Naprelan and after two doses I am almost completely free of back pain.

May 9, 2008 12:06 AM

Review by puddinpie:

For Osteoarthritis: My Dr. prescribed Naprelan for me on March 10th..By March 12th. my condition had improved 85%!!! Ladybugluv

March 12, 2008 8:19 PM

Review by NanaBecky:

For Headache: I have TMJ and it was causing severe headaches. I was given Naprelan to take down the inflammation in my jaw. Within two days I was feeling much better and could even open my mouth wider.

March 8, 2008 2:57 PM