User Reviews for Naprelan

Learn more about Naprelan.

Reviews for Naprelan to treat Back Pain

Review by okey dokey:

After severe lumbar pain caused by lugging a 5-gallon bucket full of dirt about 100 yards, I tried over-the-counter Doan's tablets and got no relief. Then, my physician gave me 4 Naprelan which I took one a day. In only six days total, my lumbar pain had vanished.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 13, 2011 8:43 PM

Review by Barinthus:

I went to see the doctor after 2 days of heat and inactivity did not help my back. After examining me and taking X-rays he prescribed the Naprelan 500mg time release for me. He also went as far as to warn me that even though I would feel better it was not healed and I needed to take it easy. I am so glad he did because after 2 days I felt almost back to normal even though the back condition was such that I am be referred to physical therapy for it. Long story short, this medicine works, just be careful.

February 22, 2011 7:25 PM