User Reviews for Naproxen

Also known as: Aflaxen, Aleve, All Day Pain Relief, All Day Relief, Anaprox, Anaprox-DS, Comfort Pac with Naproxen, EC-Naprosyn, Flanax Pain Reliever, Leader Naproxen Sodium, Midol Extended Relief, Naprelan, Naprosyn, Naproxen Sodium DS, Pamprin All Day Relief

Learn more about Naproxen.

Reviews for Naproxen to treat Bursitis

"I was prescribed Naproxen 500mg for my bursitis behind my knees in both legs. I am a college athlete and was having many problems performing at the necessary level with the pain in my legs--Naproxen helped immensely. Felt very nauseous if I did not take this medication on a full stomach!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 1, 2015

"I've had frequent steroidal shots in my shoulder for bursitis, but my doctor recommended trying naproxen sodium instead this visit. I am very pleased with the pain relief, as long as I remember to take it!"

nonicknametim September 19, 2009