User Reviews for Naproxen

Also known as: Aflaxen, Aleve, All Day Pain Relief, All Day Relief, Anaprox, Anaprox-DS, Comfort Pac with Naproxen, EC-Naprosyn, Flanax Pain Reliever, Leader Naproxen Sodium, Midol Extended Relief, Naprelan, Naprosyn, Naproxen Sodium DS, Pamprin All Day Relief

Learn more about Naproxen.

Naproxen Review Summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 84 medications used in the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Reviews for Naproxen to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis

Aleve (naproxen): "I tired Aleve. It works to some extent for a few hours but it stops. I get better and longer lasting results with Advil liqui-gels for arthritis."

jonhb May 6, 2015

Aleve (naproxen): "Works very well for back pain especially when it also affects the surrounding muscles. But, you should always take it after a meal as it can cause serious stomach pain."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 8, 2012

Leader Naproxen Sodium (naproxen): "I too have Ankylosing Spondylitis and it started when I was only 19. The flares of inflammation were 6 months apart in the first couple years. When I got my first bad flare though I thought I was going to die. Finally after a month of not being able to move, sit-up, walk, or lay on anything but my side. I finally got out the walker and made it down the stairs although in excruciating hip pain. Felt like knives were being stabbed into my sciatic nerve. I then realized after I went to the emergency room that an NSAID was to thank for my relief! Thank you Naproxen."

Jeremicade April 26, 2012

"I had anterior cervical corpectomy 3 weeks ago, in pain constantly, don't want to get addicted to harder drugs so I am trying this, has helped immensely. Will continue, now can get a good nights sleep pain free, try it."

kitty sue January 9, 2010

Aleve (naproxen): "I suffer from severe form of Ankylosing Spondylitis. My spine is totally fused. I have had all kinds of drugs to control the pain. Recently the pain had reached my neck, it was unbearable. I took so many different kinds of pain killers all prescribed by the doctors and none worked. Until my daughter gave me ALEVE to try and for the first time in my life I want to be a spokesman for your company."

davidranigahotmail.com December 28, 2009

"It was great help. Thanks"

Anonymous December 7, 2008