User Reviews for Anaprox

Learn more about Anaprox.

Muscle Pain 2 reviews 312 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 90 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bursitis 0 reviews 81 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Myofascial Pain 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Costochondritis 0 reviews 41 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diffuse Idiopathic S...tal Hyperostosis 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dysautonomia 0 reviews 53 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fever 0 reviews 377 medications Not rated - Be the first
Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 56 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gout, Acute 0 reviews 82 medications Not rated - Be the first
Headache 0 reviews 205 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Neck Pain 0 reviews 41 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 334 medications Not rated - Be the first
Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 50 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Anaprox reviews 6 reviews 6.4

Reviews for Anaprox

For Osteoarthritis "If you have any kind of stomach problems, these kind of medications aren't for you. It only relieved about 10-20% of my pain & hurt my stomach in the process."

boo-boo9668 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 22, 2015

For Muscle Pain "I was prescribed 500mg 4 times a day..I feel no pain and able to work"

latinosrgood (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 22, 2014

For Back Pain "I work retail at a large home improvement company. Most of the day it works fine, but a lot of times I have to do heavy lifting. It does not help with that. I have had to on numerous occasions stop and take a break just to get through the day."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2012

For Muscle Pain "I am a 47 year old female with a knee injury. The doctor gave me Anaprox 550 mg twice a day and I was not able to take it. I started taking it and on the third day, I started getting sick to my stomach, lost appetite and was dizzy. I cut down to 275mg twice a day and I still felt quizzy. This is too strong for me."

Anonymous June 20, 2011

For Back Pain "Great for day to day pain, but lacking if you do lots of heavy lifting in a day."

Anonymous March 31, 2011

For Tendonitis "Did cause slight drowsiness, but controlled the pain of aggravated calcific tendonitis in my shoulder much better than I expected. Allowed me to sleep at night again and regain much range of motion."

Anonymous August 25, 2010