User Reviews for Anaprox

Learn more about Anaprox.

Muscle Pain 1 reviews 296 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bursitis 0 reviews 96 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Myofascial Pain 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Costochondritis 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diffuse Idiopathic S...tal Hyperostosis 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fever 0 reviews 373 medications Not rated - Be the first
Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gout, Acute 0 reviews 81 medications Not rated - Be the first
Headache 0 reviews 234 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 115 medications Not rated - Be the first
Osteoarthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Anaprox reviews 4 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Anaprox

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Anaprox (naproxen) for Back Pain: I work retail at a large home improvement company. Most of the day it works fine, but a lot of times I have to do heavy lifting. It does not help with that. I have had to on numerous occasions stop and take a break just to get through the day.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 25, 2012 9:36 PM

Anaprox (naproxen) for Muscle Pain: I am a 47 year old female with a knee injury. The doctor gave me Anaprox 550 mg twice a day and I was not able to take it. I started taking it and on the third day, I started getting sick to my stomach, lost appetite and was dizzy. I cut down to 275mg twice a day and I still felt quizzy. This is too strong for me.

June 20, 2011 10:46 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Anaprox (naproxen) for Back Pain: Great for day to day pain, but lacking if you do lots of heavy lifting in a day.

March 31, 2011 12:23 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Anaprox (naproxen) for Tendonitis: Did cause slight drowsiness, but controlled the pain of aggravated calcific tendonitis in my shoulder much better than I expected. Allowed me to sleep at night again and regain much range of motion.

August 25, 2010 9:26 PM