User Reviews for Aleve

Learn more about Aleve.

Aleve Review Summary

7.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 261 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Aleve to treat Osteoarthritis

"I have severe Osteoarthritis my fingers twisted, my knees have had 1 replace. The other needs one, my hips, my feet and back. I find a Aleve gel caps work better than my Voltaren. I also use oxycodone to help me with severe pain."

Pinkmama60 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 29, 2014

"My hip and shoulder have hurt for years and I have always taken Bayer aspirin and I tried Aleve arthritis gelcap. To my surprise the pain in my hip and shoulder went away for 8 hours. The only thing I don't know is how long I could take the stuff, the bottle said do not take for longer than 10 days. The warning label about it could cause stroke or heart attack did raise questions."

Anonymous June 12, 2010

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I take one Aleve in the morning, one at night and can't believe the relief I've experienced from painful, arthritic knees."

freebiedee December 4, 2009

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Osteoarthritis