User Reviews for Aleve
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Aleve.
Reviews for Aleve to treat Osteoarthritis
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
My hip and shoulder have hurt for years and I have always taken Bayer aspirin and I tried Aleve arthritis gelcap. To my surprise the pain in my hip and shoulder went away for 8 hours. The only thing I don't know is how long I could take the stuff, the bottle said do not take for longer than 10 days. The warning label about it could cause stroke or heart attack did raise questions.
|June 12, 2010 2:21 PM|
|Review by freebiedee:||User Rating:|
|December 4, 2009 9:59 PM|
Learn more about Osteoarthritis
Harvard Health Guide:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Aleve Consumer Overview
- Aleve tablets and capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Aleve Concise Consumer Information
- Aleve Caplet Concise Consumer Information
- Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Concise Consumer Information
- Aleve Gelcap Concise Consumer Information
- Aleve Advanced Consumer
- Aleve Arthritis Advanced Consumer