User Reviews for Aleve

Learn more about Aleve.

Aleve Rating Summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 231 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Aleve to treat Osteoarthritis

"Dear Aleve, Your packaging is a total fail. I had to take the pliers to the bottle to get into it (it's very accommodating now) then had to take my contacts out and hunt out some reading glasses to see how many pills to take for a dose. The newly swallowed pills have not yet worked on the pain, so I have no way of deciding - at this point - if your product is worth the bother."

cricket0524 April 12, 2016

"I have severe Osteoarthritis my fingers twisted, my knees have had 1 replace. The other needs one, my hips, my feet and back. I find a Aleve gel caps work better than my Voltaren. I also use oxycodone to help me with severe pain."

Pinkmama60 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 29, 2014

"My hip and shoulder have hurt for years and I have always taken Bayer aspirin and I tried Aleve arthritis gelcap. To my surprise the pain in my hip and shoulder went away for 8 hours. The only thing I don't know is how long I could take the stuff, the bottle said do not take for longer than 10 days. The warning label about it could cause stroke or heart attack did raise questions."

Anonymous June 12, 2010

111 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I take one Aleve in the morning, one at night and can't believe the relief I've experienced from painful, arthritic knees."

freebiedee December 4, 2009

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate