User Reviews for Aleve

Learn more about Aleve.

Aleve Review Summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 53 medications used in the treatment of Period Pain.

Reviews for Aleve to treat Period Pain

"Swelling, tingling feeling on my tongue and hives shortly after taking this product. I remember taking it for period pain in middle school and had little issues, now I must stay completely away from it."

Martha Martha July 17, 2015

"Aleve helps a lot"

Alycat001 October 17, 2013

"This medicine saved me. Starting about the age of 15 I began to experience menstrual cramps for the first time. It was the very worst pain I had ever felt at that time. Not content to only hurt in my lower abdomen the pain radiated all the way down the front of my legs to my ankles. I couldn't sit still. All I could do was pace back and forth crying. I couldn't find a single pain reliever that worked; we had the usual in the house, aspirin, ibuprofen, even Midol. Finally my mother became so worried she took me to the doctor. I thought I was going to have to be on some kind of strong prescription medication. What does he do, he returns to the room with about 50 samples of Aleve and it has been my miracle drug ever since."

bethmed August 12, 2011