User Reviews for Naphazoline / pheniramine

Also known as: AK-Con-A, Eye Allergy Relief, Naphcon-A, Ocuhist, Opcon-A, Visine-A

Learn more about Naphazoline/pheniramine.

Eye Redness/Itching 9 reviews 61 medications

8.9
Summary of Naphazoline/pheniramine reviews 9 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Naphazoline/pheniramine

Visine-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "awesome been using it for years"

panstyle (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 17, 2015

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "After contracting Lyme disease my immune system became weaker and eye allergy is now a continual issue. Opcon-A has made the difference. My current problem has been going to work in the morning and looking as if I have bloodshot eyes due to drinking alcohol or smoking. There is soap in your eyes feeling when you first apply it, but it quickly goes away."

Middle age man (taken for less than 1 month) February 8, 2013

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "Opcon-A relieves my eye soreness and eliminates redness better than any other over-the-counter product (such as Visine) and Pataday (Rx and a bank loan are required, but it causes eye twitching after a few days of use as Pataday instructs). I use Opcon-A once or twice per day only on days that my eyes become tired due to combination of chronic dry eye, possible eye allergy, and lack of sleep. (My eyes are red even on good days except for a while after using Opcon-A.) At age 58 now, no side effects have been observed despite occasional use for many years."

AZsunLover October 20, 2009

For Eye Redness/Itching: "My son recommended this to me. We both have itchy eyes due to various allergies. I bought the product today and my initial results are promising. I will use this 3x per day for the next week and report back the results."

steve a September 8, 2009

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "I really liked this product at first. Great for the redness. Lately when using it the eye I use this product in becomes enlarged, impairing my vision for most of the day. I do wear contacts and am on simvastatin (for cholesterol) so this could affect it."

rhue May 22, 2009

For Eye Redness/Itching: "A friend of mine reccommended Naphcon-A to me during allergy season. Since I've started using it, I've reccommended it to everyone I know as well. It is the only product I've used that actually relieves my itchy red eyes instantly! I love it!"

Anonymous April 29, 2009

For Eye Redness/Itching: "Works great, gets rid of red eye almost instantly."

B-ill March 25, 2009

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "When I first used this, I thought this was a miracle eye drop. My eyes were fully red, bloodshot, and 1 minute after I dropped the medication in my eye, I was shocked to see fast my eyes looked normal."

Flaygrant September 7, 2008

For Eye Redness/Itching: "Works great and almost instantly (within 1 minute begin to see relief). Eyes feel great even a couple of hours later."

Anonymous May 14, 2008