User Reviews for Naloxone

Also known as: Evzio, Narcan

Learn more about Naloxone.

Reviews for Naloxone to treat Opioid Overdose

Narcan (naloxone): "I am a cancer patient and take strong pain meds. One night I had accidently taken other sensitive type meds and possibly second dose of narcotic pain meds. My daughter called an ambulance when she couldn't keep me awake. When I got to ER, my pulse was 30 and dropping at time as low as 20. I could of and probably should of gone into cardiac arrest. I was administered this medicine and it literally saved my life. I have been battling a terminal but treatable cancer for 3 years, Multiple Myeloma. I fight everyday to stay healthy so I can be here for my kids and grandkids. I don't want to lose my life over something avoidable like an accidental overdose!"

Too young to die Nana August 30, 2015

Narcan (naloxone): "Narcan has saved my life twice in the ER. Every day I rose above the misery of addiction."

Bdubatl285 May 22, 2014

Narcan (naloxone): "It has saved my life 3 times in the ER. If it would have not been for this medicine I would have died a junky and would not of had the chance to change my life for the better. Thank you for this medicine."

Jimreams May 16, 2014