User Reviews for Relafen

Learn more about Relafen.

Relafen review summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 134 medications used in the treatment of Sciatica.

Reviews for Relafen to treat Sciatica

Review by Nabumetone (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

My doctor prescribed this twice a day for a month after receiving a steroid injection for a herniated disc at the L5,S1. It works great! I can now walk, sit, stand, etc. Whereas I couldn't while suffering from Sciatica. I'm only 30! I have had no side effects.

June 28, 2012 3:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have not experienced any side effects whatsoever. I take 1500 mgs every night after supper. I went from not sleeping due to pain in my right leg to sleeping the whole night through. Also, I had become so stiff it was hard getting up and down out of chairs and out of the car. With this medicine, I am up and down like a normal 40 year old, rather than an 80 year old. I am so very grateful for this medicine.

September 30, 2011 9:46 AM
Review by jacee: User Rating:

Had really bad diarrhea.

October 9, 2009 11:39 AM
Review by mike topp: User Rating:

A good initial substitute for ibuprofen to keep symptoms at a minimum.

January 18, 2009 2:30 PM