User Reviews for Relafen

Learn more about Relafen.

Reviews for Relafen to treat Muscle Pain

"This medicine has worked when nothing else has. My doctor was concerned that this would harm my stomach over time but I've been taking it for 2 years without issue. I recently tried Lyrica instead and have hurt all over. I just went back to Nabumetone and I feel good again. Since I take 1/2 of the normal dose, I'm hoping I can continue to take this medicine. It is the only thing that works so far."

I take 500 mg Nabuetome at bedtime (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 13, 2013

"Did absolutely nothing for my back-muscle pain. "

LM. September 27, 2011

"I was given this medication after I injured both feet in sparring in my Thai boxing class. After two weeks of slow healing a second doctor gave me this and it sped up healing. Upon returning to class and new injuries it works well."

Anonymous May 19, 2011

"I had a severe inflamed left arm. Many medicines did not work. I then took Relafen, one tablet one hour before bedtime with food and then at bedtime I took another. The next morning the inflammation, which was in my whole arm, was gone and I was able to pinpoint the area of the inflammation with pinpoint accuracy. I was operated at that spot. A few years later I had a severe inflammation in my right foot. It would not go away so I then took the same dose that night. The next morning the inflammation was gone. "

ART J April 27, 2011

"750mg twice daily, had no effect on headaches. "

Anonymous November 19, 2009