User Reviews for Relafen

Learn more about Relafen.

Reviews for Relafen to treat Muscle Pain

Review by I take 500 mg Nabuetome at bedtime (taken for 2 to 5 years):

This medicine has worked when nothing else has. My doctor was concerned that this would harm my stomach over time but I've been taking it for 2 years without issue. I recently tried Lyrica instead and have hurt all over. I just went back to Nabumetone and I feel good again. Since I take 1/2 of the normal dose, I'm hoping I can continue to take this medicine. It is the only thing that works so far.

August 13, 2013 3:53 PM

Review by LM.:

Did absolutely nothing for my back-muscle pain.

September 27, 2011 7:57 PM

I was given this medication after I injured both feet in sparring in my Thai boxing class. After two weeks of slow healing a second doctor gave me this and it sped up healing. Upon returning to class and new injuries it works well.

May 19, 2011 12:58 AM

Review by ART J:

I had a severe inflamed left arm. Many medicines did not work. I then took Relafen, one tablet one hour before bedtime with food and then at bedtime I took another. The next morning the inflammation, which was in my whole arm, was gone and I was able to pinpoint the area of the inflammation with pinpoint accuracy. I was operated at that spot. A few years later I had a severe inflammation in my right foot. It would not go away so I then took the same dose that night. The next morning the inflammation was gone.

April 27, 2011 9:39 PM

750mg twice daily, had no effect on headaches.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate