User Reviews for Nabilone

Also known as: Cesamet

Learn more about Nabilone.

Fibromyalgia 4 reviews 20 medications

8.5
Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 0 reviews 48 medications

Summary of Nabilone reviews 4 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Nabilone

For Fibromyalgia: "I have used nabilone for 2 months. The nabilone eased off all fibro pain. I still have pain but it is very manageable. I don't know why this was not offered a long time ago."

Carolyn12345 July 23, 2015

For Fibromyalgia: "Recently prescribed Nabilone for Fibromyalgia general pain. Do not hesitate to try this medicine. Been in pain for over 10 years with my doctor prescribing various SSRI's and SNRI's for what he believed to be depression and/or anxiety. I was also experimented on with Lyrica, Cymbalta, amitriptyline, Wellbutrin, etc. I was on 11 pill medications a day (I am only 49 years old and in relatively good physical condition). I am now on 3 (acid reflex, blood pressure and now Nabilone). "

Cuba Dave (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 26, 2014

For Fibromyalgia: "It did take 4-5 days of using this medication before the positive effects appeared. It is working well with very slight side effects, mostly extreme dry mouth & disturbed sleep (odd thoughts & dreams). I have been taking this now for 2 months and will continue with it as long as my Doctor agrees."

ibangdrum July 15, 2013

Cesamet (nabilone) for Fibromyalgia: "No side effects other than increased appetite during my first week of treatment, hugely increased quality of life. Can't sing Cesamet's praises enough!"

Anonymous November 16, 2011