User Reviews for Mycophenolate mofetil

Also known as: CellCept

Learn more about Mycophenolate mofetil.

Reviews for Mycophenolate mofetil to treat Systemic Lupus Erythematosus

Review by Arveel c.:

CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil): I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in November of 2006. I've been taking Cellcept 2000mg a day since then. It has helped me tremendously! I hadn't experienced any real side effects until recently. I started having anxiety attacks after being put on the generic version of Cellcept.

October 28, 2009 3:09 PM

Review by Jennifer-GA:

CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil): I was diagnosed with Lupus April 20, 2009. I was prescribed Cellcept and still on it. I notice a difference in the joint pain if I haven't taken my dose yet. The disadvantage is the stomach issues it causes. My doctor also prescribed me Imodium. That helps a lot.

October 26, 2009 5:33 PM

CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil): Taking 2000mg a day with mild side effects. Tremors in my hands when I first started and when the dose was increased. Those have since stopped. Also experience some sleep problems, but this could also be due to another medication. My body responded very well to the medication and my condition has significantly improved in just a few months. Hoping for continued success on the medication.

August 14, 2009 3:43 PM

Review by suesan:

CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil): I was diagnosed with LUPUS on March 9, 2009 and put on Cellcept. I do have some of the side effects which I am working through. Hopefully this will be my answer to a long and happy life.

April 6, 2009 7:13 AM