User Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Also known as: Abatron AF, Allbee-C 800 with Iron, Anemagen, Anemagen FA, Anemagen Forte, Apetimar with Iron, BiferaRx, Bugs Bunny with Iron Chewable, Chewable-Vite with Iron, Chromagen, Chromagen FA, Chromagen Forte, Chromatinic, Conison, Contrin, ...show all 158 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin with iron.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 1 reviews 580 medications

Anemia 12 reviews 162 medications

8.8
Summary of Multivitamin with iron reviews 13 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Review by Red:

Ferralet 90 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Helpful!

May 1, 2013 12:02 PM

Review by Sandarac (taken for less than 1 month):

Integra (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Just started taking it and notice improvement

April 24, 2013 3:26 PM

Review by lady love:

For Anemia: I love this, it gave me so much improvement with my life and can now get around and go places.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 17, 2012 4:25 PM

Review by lily1710:

For : This pill gives me a lot of energy and helps me stay awake.

August 13, 2011 11:09 AM

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Was taking twice a day while I was pregnant. It increased my iron levels; however, I did have slight constipation, but not as bad as with other medicines.

April 3, 2011 7:32 PM

Integra F (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I was very pleased with Integra F to treat my Iron Deficiency Anemia. I took Iron for anemia about 15 years ago and it caused alot of stomach problems (nausea & vomiting, constipation). I have had no negative side effects from Integra (even taking 2 a day) and my blood levels are slowly rising toward a normal level.

October 4, 2010 1:10 PM

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I having been taking Maxaron Forte and it has been the only iron pill that I have tried that did not give me any side effects.

January 27, 2010 8:46 PM

Review by khook24:

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Absolutely wonderful! I noticed a huge change within a few days of taking Repliva. I am now having a problem refilling my prescription and now back to my same problems as before.

September 21, 2009 12:41 AM

Review by Snowbrown:

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: My lifestyle has been very hectic since having my third child 10 months ago. I have tried several tonics on the market but never got the results they suggested they would give. I always felt tired, fatigues, inability to concentrate, always grumpy, the whole 9 yards. I started taking SSS tonic 5 days ago and I can say I am back, and I am feeling great. My husband and two older kids have even noticed a change in my disposition.

August 10, 2009 12:52 PM

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I have had problems with anemia especially since my gastric by-pass surgery. I have tried all the over the counter drugs and they upset my stomach and more important didn't change any of my blood work. My nurse practitioner prescribed this medicine and I have been taking it for over a year. My blood work has improved to almost all normal levels! No upset stomach at all! I would recommend anyone with this issue to try this medication.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 24, 2009 8:46 AM

Review by lovleigh:

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I have only been taking this medication for two weeks. I have been having night sweats and nightmares, which I never had before. When I go back to the Doctor I am going to ask to be given another medication.

April 9, 2009 12:04 PM

Review by liesel:

TriHEMIC 600 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: My HB level was six but with the use of trihemic I was able to get it back up and maintain it at over twelve.

June 19, 2008 2:59 PM

Review by lfras003:

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Nothing boosts my energy faster or better than taking the recommended dose of SSS Tonic. I'm anemic with sickle cell trait and struggle with low iron, fatigue, weight loss, and just really feeling drained most of the time. SSS Tonic always gets me back on tract.

June 9, 2008 9:02 AM

Review by snowflake13203:

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I had a haematocrit of 18 and I started taking SSS tonic and within 2 weeks my haematocrit rose to 32.1. I hadn't started taking iron supplements yet which I needed 3 times. The tonic gave me energy. Now with my haematocrit up I am taking the iron and stopped the tonic. I don't have the energy any more so I am going to add the tonic to my iron regime (I checked with my doctor first).

April 24, 2008 3:53 PM