User Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Also known as: Abatron AF, Allbee-C 800 with Iron, Anemagen, Anemagen FA, Anemagen Forte, Apetimar with Iron, BiferaRx, Bugs Bunny with Iron Chewable, Chewable-Vite with Iron, Chromagen, Chromagen FA, Chromagen Forte, Chromatinic, Conison, Contrin, Corvite Fe, Daily-Vite with Iron, Dayalets Plus Iron, Dialyvite, Diatx Fe, EnLyte, Equi-Roca Plus, Equicyte Plus, FE C Tab Plus, Fe-Tinic 150 Forte, Femiron Multi with Iron, Feocyte, Feogen, Ferbee, FeRiva, Fero-Folic 500, Ferocon, Ferotrin, Ferotrinsic, Ferragen, Ferralet 90, Ferraplus, Ferrex 150 Forte, Ferrex 150 Forte Plus, Ferrex 28, Ferroflex-150 Forte, Ferrogels Forte, FerroVite, FerroVite FA, FerroVite Forte, Fetrin, Flintstones with Iron Chewable, FoliTab 500, Folivan-F, Folivan-Plus, Foltrin, Fruity Chews with Iron, Fumatinic, Garfield Vitamin with Iron, Generet-500 with Folic Acid, Gentle Iron, Geravim, Geri-Tabs, Geritol, Good Sense Children's Vitamins with Iron, Hematogen, Hematogen FA, Hematogen Forte, Hemetab, Hemocyte-F Elixir, I-L-X, I-L-X and B12, IBC 500, Iberet, Iberet Liquid, Iberet-500, Iberet-Folic-500, Icaps, Icar-C Plus, Icar-C Plus SR, Iferex 150 Forte, Integra, Integra F, Integra Plus, Intrinsitinic, Iro-Plex, Irofol, Iromin G, Iron 100 Plus, Iron-150, Irospan 24/6, Livitrinsic-F, Lydia Pinkham, Martinic, Maxaron Forte, Mult-Ferr Folic, Multi-Delyn with Iron, Multibret Folic 500, Multifol, Multigen, Multigen Folic, Multigen Plus, Multiret Folic 500, Myferon 150 Forte, MyKidz Iron, Nephro-Vite with Fe, Nephron-FA, Niferex Gold, Niferex-150 Forte, Niron Komplete, NovaFerrum, Nu-Iron Plus, One Tab Daily with Iron, Poly Iron 150 Forte, Poly Iron Forte, Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron, Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron Drops, Poly-Vita Drops with Iron, Proferrin-Forte, Promar, Pronemia, Pruvate 21/7, Repliva 21/7, Rexavite 150 Forte, Se-Vate, Senilezol, Sesame St. Vitamins Plus Iron , SSS Tonic, Stress Formula with Iron, Stresstabs with Iron, Sunkist Child Chewable with Iron, Suplevit, Surbex-750 with Iron, Tab-A-Vite with Iron, Taron Forte, Theragran Hematinic, Therems H, TL Icon, TL-Fol 500, Tolfrinic, Tri-Vi-Sol with Iron, Tricon, Triferex 150 Forte, Trigels F, TriHEMIC 600, Trimagen, Trimagen FA, Trimagen Forte, Trinsicon, Uni Kar Plus C SR, Uni-Daily Plus Iron, Unicap with Iron, Vi-Daylin ADC with Iron, Vi-Daylin with Iron, Vi-Daylin with Iron Chewable, Vi-Daylin with Iron Drops, Vi-Stress with Iron, Vimar with Iron, Vita Drops with Iron, Vita-PMS, Vita-PMS Plus, Vitagen Advance, Vitagen Forte

Learn more about Multivitamin with iron.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 1 reviews 575 medications

Anemia 12 reviews 162 medications

8.8
Summary of Multivitamin with iron reviews 13 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Multivitamin with iron

Review by Red: User Rating:

Ferralet 90 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Helpful!

May 1, 2013 12:02 PM
Review by Sandarac (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Integra (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Just started taking it and notice improvement

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 24, 2013 3:26 PM
Review by lady love: User Rating:

multivitamin with iron for Anemia: I love this, it gave me so much improvement with my life and can now get around and go places.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 17, 2012 4:25 PM
Review by lily1710: User Rating:

This pill gives me a lot of energy and helps me stay awake.

August 13, 2011 11:09 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Was taking twice a day while I was pregnant. It increased my iron levels; however, I did have slight constipation, but not as bad as with other medicines.

April 3, 2011 7:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Integra F (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I was very pleased with Integra F to treat my Iron Deficiency Anemia. I took Iron for anemia about 15 years ago and it caused alot of stomach problems (nausea & vomiting, constipation). I have had no negative side effects from Integra (even taking 2 a day) and my blood levels are slowly rising toward a normal level.

October 4, 2010 1:10 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I having been taking Maxaron Forte and it has been the only iron pill that I have tried that did not give me any side effects.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 27, 2010 8:46 PM
Review by khook24: User Rating:

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Absolutely wonderful! I noticed a huge change within a few days of taking Repliva. I am now having a problem refilling my prescription and now back to my same problems as before.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 21, 2009 12:41 AM
Review by Snowbrown: User Rating:

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: My lifestyle has been very hectic since having my third child 10 months ago. I have tried several tonics on the market but never got the results they suggested they would give. I always felt tired, fatigues, inability to concentrate, always grumpy, the whole 9 yards. I started taking SSS tonic 5 days ago and I can say I am back, and I am feeling great. My husband and two older kids have even noticed a change in my disposition.

August 10, 2009 12:52 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Repliva 21/7 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I have had problems with anemia especially since my gastric by-pass surgery. I have tried all the over the counter drugs and they upset my stomach and more important didn't change any of my blood work. My nurse practitioner prescribed this medicine and I have been taking it for over a year. My blood work has improved to almost all normal levels! No upset stomach at all! I would recommend anyone with this issue to try this medication.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 24, 2009 8:46 AM
Review by lovleigh: User Rating:

Maxaron Forte (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I have only been taking this medication for two weeks. I have been having night sweats and nightmares, which I never had before. When I go back to the Doctor I am going to ask to be given another medication.

April 9, 2009 12:04 PM
Review by liesel: User Rating:

TriHEMIC 600 (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: My HB level was six but with the use of trihemic I was able to get it back up and maintain it at over twelve.

June 19, 2008 2:59 PM
Review by lfras003: User Rating:

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: Nothing boosts my energy faster or better than taking the recommended dose of SSS Tonic. I'm anemic with sickle cell trait and struggle with low iron, fatigue, weight loss, and just really feeling drained most of the time. SSS Tonic always gets me back on tract.

June 9, 2008 9:02 AM
Review by snowflake13203: User Rating:

SSS Tonic (multivitamin with iron) for Anemia: I had a haematocrit of 18 and I started taking SSS tonic and within 2 weeks my haematocrit rose to 32.1. I hadn't started taking iron supplements yet which I needed 3 times. The tonic gave me energy. Now with my haematocrit up I am taking the iron and stopped the tonic. I don't have the energy any more so I am going to add the tonic to my iron regime (I checked with my doctor first).

April 24, 2008 3:53 PM