User Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

Learn more about CitraNatal 90 DHA.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 5 reviews 482 medications

8.2
Summary of CitraNatal 90 DHA reviews 5 reviews 8.2

Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

Review by Calmero (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 30, 2015 6:40 PM

Review by Portise (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I'm breastfeeding. Just used one day I had stomach pain after an hour and headache after 3 hrs

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 5, 2015 1:09 AM

Review by Sbriggsy:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 13, 2014 6:41 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn.

September 29, 2012 10:37 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.

February 18, 2010 9:58 AM