User Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

Learn more about CitraNatal 90 DHA.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 3 reviews 482 medications

Summary of CitraNatal 90 DHA reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

Review by Sbriggsy:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 13, 2014 6:41 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2012 10:37 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.

February 18, 2010 9:58 AM