User Reviews for Asmanex Twisthaler

Learn more about Asmanex Twisthaler.

Asthma, Maintenance 7 reviews 111 medications

7.6
Summary of Asmanex Twisthaler reviews 7 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Asmanex Twisthaler

Review by JoBly:

For Asthma, Maintenance: I call this a miracle. Been on for 16 months and haven't had a single attack. Went from taking five nebulizers treatments a day, to taking ZERO. On top of that it has significantly cut down allergies that was obviously triggered by asthma. I hope you have the success that I have had. Out of pocket price is the only downfall to Asthmanex.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 14, 2014 11:17 PM

For Asthma, Maintenance: I love this once a day use and have been sick less since on this medicine. I love it, have not had to use my rescue inhaler as much and in 2 years only 2 ER visits and only a couple of attacks instead of weekly.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 26, 2011 10:40 AM

Review by wolflew:

For Asthma, Maintenance: Since the beginning of the pollen season (Mid-March) in Atlanta. I've been miserable with chest congestion/asthma that wouldn't go away with all the various things prescribed for me (Singulair, Combivent, Astepro N.S., Allegra and Avlesco, which gave me thrush within a couple of weeks) UNTIL Asmanex! It took about a week, but then one day I realized I was able to breathe easier and each day got better. I haven't needed the Combivent since I started to clear with the Asmanex. I'll ask my Asthma/Allergy doctor if I can stop the Singular (since I also have osteopenia borderline on osteoporosis). My mom suggested I move to another state, but I won't have to if the Asmanex is able to get me through the Atlanta pollen seasons (March-May).

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 18, 2010 5:46 PM

For Asthma, Maintenance: I had to discontinue using this drug after 3 months because it gave me joint pain.

October 31, 2009 7:46 PM

Review by Mr. I.:

For Asthma, Maintenance: I had to discontinue it after several weeks. It left me feeling tired and weak, and coughing up more mucus. I maybe allergic to something in it.

August 18, 2009 2:49 PM

Review by 0000000000000000000:

For Asthma, Maintenance: Its the only Corticosteroid that dosen't give me thrush! I've stayed on this one....

August 2, 2009 6:29 PM

Review by KClean:

For Asthma, Maintenance: I haven't had an asthma attack since I started using Asmanex Twisthaler--nor have I had to use my Proventil for a flare-up. I am taking this medication instead of Advair or Singular because I have osteopenia. Asmanex does not deplete bone density as do some of the other medications for asthma.

March 2, 2009 4:29 PM