User Reviews for Asmanex Twisthaler

Learn more about Asmanex Twisthaler.

Asthma, Maintenance 11 reviews 116 medications

7.4
Summary of Asmanex Twisthaler reviews 11 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Asmanex Twisthaler

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have been spotting and woke up in a pool of sweat since starting this medication"

Jmcop May 12, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "My 8 yr old daughter has been suffering from so many of the side effects listed. She was switched to this due to a switch in her health insurance. My very happy social child has experienced such anxiety and breakdowns that have come out of no where. She begs to not leave the house and to just be left alone in her room. Weightloss, diarrhea, painful urination the list continues. It breaks my heart. Her Doctor did not pick up on possibly the medicine being a cause she referred us to a therapist . I will continue with therapist but, we as parents have to be our childrens advocate and remember that with Drs. there is a reason they call it "practicing medicine " That is exactly it they are practising.!"

Extremely concerned parent January 24, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "since starting this medication, my breathing ha improved immeasurably. i can workout harder and with more energy.its a great product. getting fewer colds and phlegm."

rondomo (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 12, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "I had been on Pulmicort on and off, but had to stop using it because it gave me terrible leg cramps at night. Prior to starting Asmanex, my asthma had gotten worse, and I was using my rescue inhaler six or seven times a day. Since starting Asmanex, I have only used my rescue inhaler once in three months. I haven't noticed any side effects either. I may just be one of the lucky ones, but my quality of life has improved immensely since I started using this "wonder drug"."

rherbert57 September 15, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "I call this a miracle. Been on for 16 months and haven't had a single attack. Went from taking five nebulizers treatments a day, to taking ZERO. On top of that it has significantly cut down allergies that was obviously triggered by asthma. I hope you have the success that I have had. Out of pocket price is the only downfall to Asthmanex."

JoBly September 14, 2014

For Asthma, Maintenance "I love this once a day use and have been sick less since on this medicine. I love it, have not had to use my rescue inhaler as much and in 2 years only 2 ER visits and only a couple of attacks instead of weekly."

Anonymous June 26, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "Since the beginning of the pollen season (Mid-March) in Atlanta. I've been miserable with chest congestion/asthma that wouldn't go away with all the various things prescribed for me (Singulair, Combivent, Astepro N.S., Allegra and Avlesco, which gave me thrush within a couple of weeks) UNTIL Asmanex! It took about a week, but then one day I realized I was able to breathe easier and each day got better. I haven't needed the Combivent since I started to clear with the Asmanex. I'll ask my Asthma/Allergy doctor if I can stop the Singular (since I also have osteopenia borderline on osteoporosis). My mom suggested I move to another state, but I won't have to if the Asmanex is able to get me through the Atlanta pollen seasons (March-May)."

wolflew May 18, 2010

For Asthma, Maintenance "I had to discontinue using this drug after 3 months because it gave me joint pain."

Anonymous October 31, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I had to discontinue it after several weeks. It left me feeling tired and weak, and coughing up more mucus. I maybe allergic to something in it."

Mr. I. August 18, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "Its the only Corticosteroid that dosen't give me thrush! I've stayed on this one...."

0000000000000000000 August 2, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I haven't had an asthma attack since I started using Asmanex Twisthaler--nor have I had to use my Proventil for a flare-up. I am taking this medication instead of Advair or Singular because I have osteopenia. Asmanex does not deplete bone density as do some of the other medications for asthma."

KClean March 2, 2009