User Reviews for Asmanex Twisthaler

Learn more about Asmanex Twisthaler.

Asthma, Maintenance 7 reviews 107 medications

7.6
Summary of Asmanex Twisthaler reviews 7 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Asmanex Twisthaler

For Asthma, Maintenance "I call this a miracle. Been on for 16 months and haven't had a single attack. Went from taking five nebulizers treatments a day, to taking ZERO. On top of that it has significantly cut down allergies that was obviously triggered by asthma. I hope you have the success that I have had. Out of pocket price is the only downfall to Asthmanex."

JoBly September 14, 2014

For Asthma, Maintenance "I love this once a day use and have been sick less since on this medicine. I love it, have not had to use my rescue inhaler as much and in 2 years only 2 ER visits and only a couple of attacks instead of weekly."

Anonymous June 26, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "Since the beginning of the pollen season (Mid-March) in Atlanta. I've been miserable with chest congestion/asthma that wouldn't go away with all the various things prescribed for me (Singulair, Combivent, Astepro N.S., Allegra and Avlesco, which gave me thrush within a couple of weeks) UNTIL Asmanex! It took about a week, but then one day I realized I was able to breathe easier and each day got better. I haven't needed the Combivent since I started to clear with the Asmanex. I'll ask my Asthma/Allergy doctor if I can stop the Singular (since I also have osteopenia borderline on osteoporosis). My mom suggested I move to another state, but I won't have to if the Asmanex is able to get me through the Atlanta pollen seasons (March-May)."

wolflew May 18, 2010

For Asthma, Maintenance "I had to discontinue using this drug after 3 months because it gave me joint pain."

Anonymous October 31, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I had to discontinue it after several weeks. It left me feeling tired and weak, and coughing up more mucus. I maybe allergic to something in it."

Mr. I. August 18, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "Its the only Corticosteroid that dosen't give me thrush! I've stayed on this one...."

0000000000000000000 August 2, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I haven't had an asthma attack since I started using Asmanex Twisthaler--nor have I had to use my Proventil for a flare-up. I am taking this medication instead of Advair or Singular because I have osteopenia. Asmanex does not deplete bone density as do some of the other medications for asthma."

KClean March 2, 2009