User Reviews for Nasonex

Learn more about Nasonex.

Nasonex review summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 558 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Nasonex to treat Hay Fever

Review by jingleelle:

It worked like a magic for my allergy symptoms. I think it took about 24~48 hours to kick in. Now I only use 1 spray per nostril everyday. If I skip for more than 2 days, I start sneezing again, and that's how I know this medication works. Now I am interested in looking into long-term use.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 25, 2014 11:59 AM

Review by MaddScientist98 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Works great for allergies. I mean AMAZING. My only issue is if I miss a dose, within 12-24 hours I get symptoms of a sinus infection.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 19, 2014 11:50 AM

Review by MariaHl:

This nose spray has been working great for me. It has transformed my allergic life from literally not being able to function to the normal me. I can't be more grateful. No side effects at all. It is also amazing how it was effective from the second use onwards. I do recommend the continuous use of it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 6, 2014 4:11 PM

Review by scotsmand (taken for less than 1 month):

Magic. I actually used it for congestion/flu.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 1, 2013 8:02 PM

Review by alksy (taken for less than 1 month):

I was allergic to it. Developed upper respiratory infection, cough, conjuctivitis, and the final straw was waking up one night with my throat almost swollen shut. The allergist said I had a reaction to it and to stop taking it.

March 8, 2013 11:56 PM

Review by pollengirl (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Has eliminated daily sinus headaches and sore throats.

January 29, 2013 7:36 PM

Review by C.A. (taken for less than 1 month):

I am a seasonal allergy sufferer ...and some years they are worse than others. This year I have been miserable, always either sneezing continually or not able to breathe, or a continuous runny nose, bleeding nose...tired and just not able to function!! None of this fun or attractive. I remember my doctor prescribing Nasonex a few years back and I went back and asked for it again. Within 2 days I felt back to my normal self and was able to breathe properly. No more lethargy and no more nose bleeds. It truly is a miracle for me with no side effects.

July 30, 2012 5:46 PM

Used Nasonex for approximately three weeks. Discontinued use due to headaches and severe impairment of taste (metal taste). Have not used in over one week. Headaches have been relieved, but still have metal taste in mouth.

April 2, 2012 10:50 PM

My permanently blocked and stuffed up nose cleared within about 3 days of starting this medication, it was fantastic until about two days later when I began to suffer some serious side effects; hives, conjunctivitis in one eye and flu-like aches and pains. I felt so awful I quit taking the medication that day. Now I'm too scared to try it again! If it hadn't have been for the side effects I would've given 10/10.

April 30, 2011 11:38 AM

Couldn't live life without it.

October 20, 2010 8:31 PM

Review by SoiCowboy:

I went to see my doctor about inflammation to my throat and a slight bit of congestion in the mornings. He prescribed Nasonex. What a relief. Although my symptoms are probably slight compared to most others, this product was easy to use and effective without the harsh chemical feel or taste associated with other nasal medications. Instead of two sprays per nostril, I have elected to use just one spray in each nostril and found my symptoms relieved. If your opinion of nasal sprays are anything like mine used to be, give Nasonex a try for your seasonal allergies.

April 9, 2009 10:52 PM

My hay fever has been bad this season. Nasonex has been awesome.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 28, 2009 10:54 AM

After having quite a lot of tests on allergies done, and still unable to find out what the problem of my running nose was, using Nasonex helped to relieve the most unpleasant affects of my condition. I have not experienced any side-effects. What I enjoy the most is that this spray doesn't destroy or acidize my nose.

August 9, 2008 1:20 PM

I have needed medication for allergies for almost 15 years and have had difficulty getting more than moderate relief. Nasonex has made my quality of life much more comfortable and kept my symptoms more controllable, which in turn keeps other related expenses down. Because of my financial limitations it is my one necessity, although I wish the cost was lower. Makes my over the counter remedies more effective. I have experienced no side effects from this drug, only desirable effects.

July 26, 2008 11:56 AM