User Reviews for Remeron SolTab

Learn more about Remeron SolTab.

Depression 2 reviews 76 medications

6.3
Major Depressive Disorder 0 reviews 46 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Remeron SolTab reviews 2 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Remeron SolTab

"Excellent medication, only thing to work after twenty years of sleeplessness and trying everything. Takes a few weeks to get used to it, the grogginess etc lift with time. Use the weight gain as an excuse to exercise more, make it a win win situation. I take 7.5mgs and take it two to three hours before bedtime, this way I wake up more refreshed, and some evenings I go without it just to give myself a break."

Not Sleepy (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 28, 2014

For Depression "I used this for years and it helped with anxiety, sleep, depression. It caused initial weight gain but was worth it for relief. I stopped it on my own (not smart) because it made me sleep and I had to stay awake for care of my Dad. Now I wish I was back on it. I have been on tons of medicines to try to get stabilized again. Will be asking a doctor about it. It also helped with irritable bowel syndrome."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 10, 2012

For Depression "Rapid weight gain!"

WTgain November 29, 2009

For Insomnia "I've had insomnia all my life but once I was put on Remeron I'm finally able to sleep."

Anonymous October 23, 2009