User Reviews for Remeron SolTab

Learn more about Remeron SolTab.

Depression 2 reviews 75 medications

6.3
Major Depressive Disorder 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Remeron SolTab reviews 2 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Remeron SolTab

Review by Not Sleepy (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Excellent medication, only thing to work after twenty years of sleeplessness and trying everything. Takes a few weeks to get used to it, the grogginess etc lift with time. Use the weight gain as an excuse to exercise more, make it a win win situation. I take 7.5mgs and take it two to three hours before bedtime, this way I wake up more refreshed, and some evenings I go without it just to give myself a break.

June 28, 2014 1:43 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Depression: I used this for years and it helped with anxiety, sleep, depression. It caused initial weight gain but was worth it for relief. I stopped it on my own (not smart) because it made me sleep and I had to stay awake for care of my Dad. Now I wish I was back on it. I have been on tons of medicines to try to get stabilized again. Will be asking a doctor about it. It also helped with irritable bowel syndrome.

June 10, 2012 6:19 PM

Review by WTgain:

For Depression: Rapid weight gain!

November 29, 2009 12:22 PM

For Insomnia: I've had insomnia all my life but once I was put on Remeron I'm finally able to sleep.

October 23, 2009 3:52 PM