User Reviews for Remeron SolTab

Learn more about Remeron SolTab.

Depression 2 reviews 75 medications

6.3
Major Depressive Disorder 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Remeron SolTab reviews 2 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Remeron SolTab

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Remeron SolTab (mirtazapine) for Depression: I used this for years and it helped with anxiety, sleep, depression. It caused initial weight gain but was worth it for relief. I stopped it on my own (not smart) because it made me sleep and I had to stay awake for care of my Dad. Now I wish I was back on it. I have been on tons of medicines to try to get stabilized again. Will be asking a doctor about it. It also helped with irritable bowel syndrome.

June 10, 2012 6:19 PM
Review by WTgain: User Rating:

Remeron SolTab (mirtazapine) for Depression: Rapid weight gain!

November 29, 2009 12:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Remeron SolTab (mirtazapine) for Insomnia: I've had insomnia all my life but once I was put on Remeron I'm finally able to sleep.

October 23, 2009 3:52 PM