User Reviews for Rogaine

Learn more about Rogaine.

Alopecia 7 reviews 14 medications

8.3
Summary of Rogaine reviews 7 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Rogaine

For Alopecia "I have been using rogaine foam for 4 months. It is unbelievable how much this stuff has worked for me, it took 4 months to really be able to tell. I use twice a day. I had thin hair all over and have applied all over my scalp and in most places it is now a little bit thicker. I wear my hat less. Slowly gaining confidence back, I'm excited everyday when I wake up to see a fuller head of hair rather then cringing at the mirror first thing in the morning."

30 yrs old September 13, 2015

For Alopecia "I bought a 3 month supply and used it as directed. I got a buzz cut before I started applying Rogaine so all my new hair could grow with the old hair. After 6 months, my hair was fuller, thicker, and my bald spot was filled in with my own, NEW hair. I felt like a new man. Then, I stopped using Rogaine, (because I had new hair growth & was satisfied), and within a few months, all my NEW hair (and then some) fell out in the shower, combing & brushing my hair, and regular daily activities. Now, I've decided to lose my hair with grace. Rogaine WORKS, but DON'T STOP USING IT OR YOUR HAIR WILL FALL OUT!!"

JerryComedian (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 20, 2014

242 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Alopecia "This will work if you are patient. I kept on losing my hair until I tried Rogaine. It was the only thing that saved me from losing most of my hair. I was hesitant to use this at first and did not see signs of regrowth until 7 months. I kept on using this product and all my hair grew back in. I can only suggest you try this, I know how hard it is to look in the mirror everyday and see more and more hair loss. Using Rogaine brought not only back my hair but my self confidence."

Anonymous October 12, 2013

147 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Alopecia "It works, just be patient. Been using it for 8 months, and my hair is thicker. I use it twice a day."

catnotdog August 17, 2013

109 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Alopecia "Did not work well in the spots where I rubbed, but noticed extra rapid growth of facial hair, nose hair, eye brows and ear hair. A few unpigmented hairs grew on hairline where it was one full, but they were not very strong/healthy. "

Anonymous January 29, 2011

For Alopecia "I started treatment 6 months ago and have been rubbing this on my head twice daily. I have new hair growing on the top of my head and it is noticeable although it is very thin (partly because I'm blond). As for the front right and left I can see white peach fuzz. Overall for me and I stress me the cost vs results are unbalanced. I would recommend for others, as it does work but, takes a long time and is costly."

tom hellmue November 25, 2009

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Alopecia "This product brought new growth. It took a little while but have regrown hair back and front. I was having great anxiety over hair loss because I am only 22, however I feel so much better and look like my old self again. Would recommend."

lee k June 12, 2008

233 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate