User Reviews for Mexitil

Learn more about Mexitil.

Arrhythmia 3 reviews 42 medications

6.5
Ventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Mexitil reviews 3 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Mexitil

For Arrhythmia: I am currently laying in a hospital bed after being told I have too many PVC's for an ablation although I had a successful one 18 months ago. Four doses of this medication and I can hardly function due to the side effects. Severe nausea, dizziness, shaking so bad I can't even hold a cup of water. Plus, every time I move around my heart rate shoots up from around 65 to the upper 90's. I don't think this is going to work for me even though it does help my PVC's.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2012 8:53 AM

Review by macm:

For Arrhythmia: This drug has worked well for me. The only problem that I have is that it is very hard to get refills. I have been to every drug store within 30 miles and they are all out. I signed up for express scripts under Tricare, they filled my first prescription and now they are out.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 22, 2010 12:03 PM

For Arrhythmia: This drug did help some but I still experienced problems. This drug also made me feel and act like an old man. Once I stopped taking it my energy levels rebounded. I am looking for something better.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate