User Reviews for Mexitil

Learn more about Mexitil.

Arrhythmia 3 reviews 42 medications

6.5
Summary of Mexitil reviews 3 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Mexitil

For Arrhythmia "I am currently laying in a hospital bed after being told I have too many PVC's for an ablation although I had a successful one 18 months ago. Four doses of this medication and I can hardly function due to the side effects. Severe nausea, dizziness, shaking so bad I can't even hold a cup of water. Plus, every time I move around my heart rate shoots up from around 65 to the upper 90's. I don't think this is going to work for me even though it does help my PVC's."

Anonymous August 2, 2012

For Arrhythmia "This drug has worked well for me. The only problem that I have is that it is very hard to get refills. I have been to every drug store within 30 miles and they are all out. I signed up for express scripts under Tricare, they filled my first prescription and now they are out. "

macm May 22, 2010

For Arrhythmia "This drug did help some but I still experienced problems. This drug also made me feel and act like an old man. Once I stopped taking it my energy levels rebounded. I am looking for something better."

Anonymous January 24, 2010