User Reviews for Metronidazole
Also known as: Flagyl, Flagyl 375, Flagyl ER, Flagyl IV, Metro, Metro IV, Metryl, Protostat
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Metronidazole.
Reviews for Metronidazole to treat Helicobacter Pylori Infection
|Review by mizzx:|
metronidazole: I have really bad headaches taking this and its only my second day on this. I also feel very very tired and a heavy and foggy head I feel dizzy as well. I feel a little sick but not to bad and I have a funny taste in my mouth I have another 8 days of taking this and just hope I don't feel worse or I might have to stop. I also have stabbing pains in my belly which I never had before.
|February 2, 2012 4:18 PM|
|Review by Anonymous:|
|December 4, 2011 8:07 PM|
Learn more about Helicobacter Pylori Infection
Micromedex Care Notes:
- Metronidazole Consumer Overview
- metronidazole MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metronidazole capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metronidazole extended-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metronidazole tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metronidazole Concise Consumer Information
- Flagyl I.V. RTU Advanced Consumer
- Flagyl I.V. RTU Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- metronidazole Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- metronidazole Oral, Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- Metronidazole Monograph
- Metronidazole Hydrochloride Monograph