User Reviews for Flagyl

Learn more about Flagyl.

Reviews for Flagyl to treat Crohn's Disease, Maintenance

"Long time Crohn's after 5 small bowel resections I started getting bouts of intestinal bacteria that caused bloating, cramping and gas. This is the Only drug that helps. My GI now has me take it 2 times daily the first 5 days of each month which helps get the bacteria at bay. Hate the taste so take it with juice."

HeyJude18 May 21, 2016

"I have Crohn's disease as well and was fine getting the flagyl by IV, but when switching to the pill form the vomiting started again. My doctor stopped that treatment and proceeded with the next phase of the Cizmia Injections Treatments which are working much better so far."

Lisa Atwell September 29, 2015

"My little guy was prescribed this to help treat a fistula and possible Crohn's. He's showing no signs of Crohn's and had been on this about 30 days. He's now vomiting when he takes it in pill form. It tastes awful. I thought he was just being dramatic so I tasted it. I think the taste stayed in my mouth for three hours! Right now I'm not sure if he had a bug or this medicine is too harsh for his stomach. However, it seems to be helping to close the fistula...the jury is still out on this medication."

M&MsMommy September 7, 2015