User Reviews for MetroCream

Learn more about MetroCream.

MetroCream Review Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 88 medications used in the treatment of Rosacea.

Reviews for MetroCream to treat Rosacea

"When I used the lotion I found that it did get rid of a few pimples. It definitely does not get rid of any redness whatsoever. Even though it's the same thing, I find the lotion to be more effective than the cream."

DMR27 June 11, 2015

"I have found Metrocream to be very effective in combating symptoms of rosacea, especially the pimple like lesions I get around my nose & chin area. I use only when needed and notice after just a couple of applications a dramatic improvement."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 19, 2012

"Have used this medication for months and found it to be ineffective in controlling the rosacea. I continued to use it only at the urging of my physician, applying it three times daily with NO symptomatic relief."

Anonymous December 17, 2010

"This medication has been very effective in controlling my rosacea symptoms. Since it has a cream base, it helps with my dry skin as well."

Anonymous January 27, 2010

"Useful for rosacea that is not extremely out of control. If you have just a few pustules it can be helpful when used regularly."

redface January 19, 2009