User Reviews for MetroCream

Learn more about MetroCream.

Reviews for MetroCream to treat Rosacea

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I have found Metrocream to be very effective in combating symptoms of rosacea, especially the pimple like lesions I get around my nose & chin area. I use only when needed and notice after just a couple of applications a dramatic improvement.

October 19, 2012 7:44 AM

Have used this medication for months and found it to be ineffective in controlling the rosacea. I continued to use it only at the urging of my physician, applying it three times daily with NO symptomatic relief.

December 17, 2010 12:28 PM

This medication has been very effective in controlling my rosacea symptoms. Since it has a cream base, it helps with my dry skin as well.

January 27, 2010 2:30 PM

Review by redface:

Useful for rosacea that is not extremely out of control. If you have just a few pustules it can be helpful when used regularly.

January 19, 2009 6:50 PM