User Reviews for Medrol Dosepak

Learn more about Medrol Dosepak.

Reviews for Medrol Dosepak to treat Inflammatory Conditions

"Great for Lupus."

Sierradawnsmom October 19, 2014

"I had extreme fatigue with back pain, headache and nausea for 3-4 weeks. I couldn't sleep but was tired all the time. After 2-3 days taking the 6 day Dosepak I felt 80% better. I was still a little fatigued and my back still hurt some but I truly felt 80% better. I am starting day 4 tomorrow and hope to continue on this path as life has been absolutely miserable the last few weeks."

pain & fatigue (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2013

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"The first day/night was when I was the most jittery. The only side effects I got were jitters, slight headache, moodiness, and some dry skin. They get better as the days go on. My back pain has totally disappeared."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2012

"The product is an effective bullet as I tend to get pneumonia bi-annually due to a compromised immune system (Lupus). I have been diagnosed with Osteo-necrosis caused by the steroid usage. In addition, it tends to make me extremely jittery and anxious, extraordinarily dizzy, unable to focus, nauseous, and to have blurred vision. (These might be an allergic reaction to the product, but am unsure). It HAS saved me many a trip for an extensive stay in the hospital and feel comfortable stating that while I have multiple side effects, the benefit most certainly outweighs them. "

Michele527 March 30, 2012