User Reviews for Methylprednisolone

Also known as: A-Methapred, Adlone-40, Adlone-80, Dep Medalone 80, Depmedalone, Depo-Medrol, Depoject-80, Depopred, Duralone, M-Prednisolone, Med-Jec-40, Medipred, Medralone, Medralone 40, Medralone 80, ...show all 25 brand names

Learn more about Methylprednisolone.

Methylprednisolone Review Summary

8.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 261 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Methylprednisolone to treat Osteoarthritis

Depo-Medrol (methylprednisolone): "I get an injection (40) in my hip and knee every three months. Has been a great relief for over 5 years. I am almost 68 years old. Have told other seniors of this great injection to avoid or delay knee and hip replacement and pain relief."

Jolly Green Giant July 17, 2013

Depo-Medrol (methylprednisolone): "Had injections in both knees today. Aching a little but severe pain easing. I have been advised by specialist as long as shots work to avoid having knee replacements, as that is a long time to recoup. I hate reading all the side effects of Depo Medrol, too. The dosage is very minimal I've been told. Today's injection was my first since July!"

1111sallyg January 22, 2013

"The medication was a wonder drug and I was able to move with great mobility. I was able to walk without help and bend but the one thing it did do was raise my blood pressure. I got off of it and now I have to monitor my blood pressure to see that it does not go dangerously high. I wish they could make a medication similar to this without that side effect because having the pain in something awful."

Anonymous September 4, 2009

Medrol Dosepak (methylprednisolone): "Truly a quality of life improver. I can't thank my doctor enough for giving me this prescription when I have debilitating flare ups. Just have to rest and not over exert your joints when on this medicine. Let the swelling subside before returning to normal activities. For me, 2-3 days, and I feel great."

pen123 August 15, 2009

Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone): "I have osteoarthritis, some days the pain in ALL my joints is very bad. I have taken Solumedrol several times and have relief (not stopping the pain) for a few months, but I need it again."

GV13321aol.com March 5, 2008