User Reviews for Methylprednisolone

Also known as: A-Methapred, Adlone-40, Adlone-80, Dep Medalone 80, Depmedalone, Depo-Medrol, Depoject-80, Depopred, Duralone, M-Prednisolone, Med-Jec-40, Medipred, Medralone, Medralone 40, Medralone 80, ...show all 25 brand names

Learn more about Methylprednisolone.

Methylprednisolone review summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 558 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Methylprednisolone to treat Hay Fever

Review by ArIck (taken for less than 1 month):

I had ongoing sinus problems that snowballed into a nasty infection. After my first sinus rinse while taking methylprednisolone, I couldn't believe my eyes - no thick, yellow mucous on the tissue! I can breathe! The sleeplessness is there. It's almost more annoying than drowsiness, because you'll want to sleep -- but can't. But the relief is worth a few sleepless moments.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 9, 2012 6:24 PM

It did clear up my sinus problem, but had side effects: Headache, racing heart, flushing skin, sweating, heel pain.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 18, 2010 5:25 PM

The Medrol injection cleared up my sinus problem, but I had extreme headache, heart racing, flushed skin, bruises, sweating; all the side-effects. And now my heal hurts so bad it is hard to walk.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 18, 2010 5:23 PM

Review by Allergy sufferer:

MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone): This medication seems to help when I am having a extreme allergy attack. My doctor prescribed this to help with a bad sinus infection I had and it worked well. I was feeling much better after the first day of pills.

June 14, 2008 6:52 PM