User Reviews for Depo-Medrol

Learn more about Depo-Medrol.

Gout, Acute 0 reviews 82 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 341 medications Not rated - Be the first
Shock 0 reviews 101 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depo-Medrol reviews 7 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Depo-Medrol

For Inflammatory Conditions "My primary doc actually gave me a shot of this when I threw my back out. I never felt better. I went back to him and told him not only did it help with my back, but with may fibromyalgia! My rheumatologist had given me all sorts of pills to try and I felt like like a science experiment! I usually get it 1-2 times a year. I stretch it out until I know I can't take it anymore and my body tells me- "help"- it has done me wonders! I can get back on my feet and be me within a day or 2 depending on how bad I am. No more docs pushing pills down my throat or telling me it's all in my head, & I can get outta bed when the alarm goes off- not hitting snooze and for 2 hours and Practically in tears! I know my body N it works for me! Good luck!"

Fibro- flare (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 9, 2015

For Inflammatory Conditions "My hair is falling out. It's so hard to lose weight. I feel mentally a little off like constant irritation. I also feel a little lethargic. When I first got the shots I felt jittery for days. I'm having blurry vision. "

Aryl September 28, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "I get an injection (40) in my hip and knee every three months. Has been a great relief for over 5 years. I am almost 68 years old. Have told other seniors of this great injection to avoid or delay knee and hip replacement and pain relief."

Jolly Green Giant July 17, 2013

For Inflammatory Conditions "I had severe soft tissue damage. The inflammation would not subside and was creating other problems as the inflammation was choking nerves. I did a series of 11 injections in the area (12"x12" area) over approximately 8 weeks. It worked. It took about 2 months to feel full effects. My side effects included minimal pain at the injection point for a day or 2 after each injection and major upper body sweating. Thank God for this medicine as it was the only thing that worked to minimize the inflammation."

pazza (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 23, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "Had injections in both knees today. Aching a little but severe pain easing. I have been advised by specialist as long as shots work to avoid having knee replacements, as that is a long time to recoup. I hate reading all the side effects of Depo Medrol, too. The dosage is very minimal I've been told. Today's injection was my first since July!"

1111sallyg January 22, 2013

For Inflammatory Conditions "A little trouble sleeping yet the inflammation simply disappears!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 18, 2012

For Inflammatory Conditions "I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. Everything builds to climax with extensive swelling and pain that goes from skull to toe. Nothing brings relief even though I am on a constant dosage of Predisone. Only relief is from an injection of Depo Mederol from my Rheumatologist. Relief occurs in 1/2 a day. At that time life is worth living again and lasts for about 3 weeks. I hate it all but this bit of relief is "a temporary heaven on earth." Pray for me and people like me!"

Anonymous October 9, 2011

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate