User Reviews for Depo-Medrol

Learn more about Depo-Medrol.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 366 medications

Shock 0 reviews 111 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depo-Medrol reviews 6 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Depo-Medrol

Review by Aryl:

For Inflammatory Conditions: My hair is falling out. It's so hard to lose weight. I feel mentally a little off like constant irritation. I also feel a little lethargic. When I first got the shots I felt jittery for days. I'm having blurry vision.

September 28, 2013 7:46 AM

Review by Jolly Green Giant:

For Osteoarthritis: I get an injection (40) in my hip and knee every three months. Has been a great relief for over 5 years. I am almost 68 years old. Have told other seniors of this great injection to avoid or delay knee and hip replacement and pain relief.

July 17, 2013 8:59 PM

Review by pazza (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Inflammatory Conditions: I had severe soft tissue damage. The inflammation would not subside and was creating other problems as the inflammation was choking nerves. I did a series of 11 injections in the area (12"x12" area) over approximately 8 weeks. It worked. It took about 2 months to feel full effects. My side effects included minimal pain at the injection point for a day or 2 after each injection and major upper body sweating. Thank God for this medicine as it was the only thing that worked to minimize the inflammation.

January 23, 2013 1:52 AM

Review by 1111sallyg:

For Osteoarthritis: Had injections in both knees today. Aching a little but severe pain easing. I have been advised by specialist as long as shots work to avoid having knee replacements, as that is a long time to recoup. I hate reading all the side effects of Depo Medrol, too. The dosage is very minimal I've been told. Today's injection was my first since July!

January 22, 2013 5:34 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Inflammatory Conditions: A little trouble sleeping yet the inflammation simply disappears!

November 18, 2012 9:35 AM

For Inflammatory Conditions: I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. Everything builds to climax with extensive swelling and pain that goes from skull to toe. Nothing brings relief even though I am on a constant dosage of Predisone. Only relief is from an injection of Depo Mederol from my Rheumatologist. Relief occurs in 1/2 a day. At that time life is worth living again and lasts for about 3 weeks. I hate it all but this bit of relief is "a temporary heaven on earth." Pray for me and people like me!

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 9, 2011 4:55 PM