User Reviews for Ritalin LA

Learn more about Ritalin LA.

ADHD 5 reviews 32 medications

8.1
Summary of Ritalin LA reviews 5 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Ritalin LA

For ADHD "Ritalin excellent medication boost ability to focus (minus out thoughts which bounce off each other at 0-60 second speeds) Quite calming."

Kade 2015 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 30, 2015

For ADHD "I take Ritalin for ADD. I have found that Ritalin LA offers all of the concentration with none of the nasty side-effects of the SR form of the pill. The only downside is if your dose is too high that it doesn't wear off as quickly. Makes for a jittery day. Start low and move up."

Anonymous June 30, 2011

For ADHD "I've been taking this drug for almost a year now and I find it to be extremely helpful. I only wish I had been taking this medication since middle school. I feel no side effects and it has really helped me focus on my day to day tasks. "

SunshineSA May 15, 2011

For ADHD "Worked great from day one. Unfortunately, does not come in a generic form so can be very expensive. My doctor recently switched me to Methylin ER since it comes in a generic form and is much more affordable. Sometimes I can't even tell I have taken the Methylin ER, the performance is so sub-standard to the Ritalin LA. I am starting to think a normal life might just be worth the extra $60 a month my insurance doesn't cover on the Ritalin LA."

Anonymous April 13, 2009

For ADHD "Ritalin helps tremendously with ADHD and depression. I have to keep strict to my schedule or I will slip. It also makes me insomniatic sometimes, especially if I consume more than one cup of coffee per morning."

jaspermada123yahoo.com August 21, 2008