User Reviews for Ritalin LA

Learn more about Ritalin LA.

ADHD 4 reviews 62 medications

Summary of Ritalin LA reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Ritalin LA

For ADHD: I take Ritalin for ADD. I have found that Ritalin LA offers all of the concentration with none of the nasty side-effects of the SR form of the pill. The only downside is if your dose is too high that it doesn't wear off as quickly. Makes for a jittery day. Start low and move up.

June 30, 2011 12:23 AM

Review by SunshineSA:

For ADHD: I've been taking this drug for almost a year now and I find it to be extremely helpful. I only wish I had been taking this medication since middle school. I feel no side effects and it has really helped me focus on my day to day tasks.

May 15, 2011 1:32 AM

For ADHD: Worked great from day one. Unfortunately, does not come in a generic form so can be very expensive. My doctor recently switched me to Methylin ER since it comes in a generic form and is much more affordable. Sometimes I can't even tell I have taken the Methylin ER, the performance is so sub-standard to the Ritalin LA. I am starting to think a normal life might just be worth the extra $60 a month my insurance doesn't cover on the Ritalin LA.

April 13, 2009 3:16 PM

Review by jaspermada123yahoo.com:

For ADHD: Ritalin helps tremendously with ADHD and depression. I have to keep strict to my schedule or I will slip. It also makes me insomniatic sometimes, especially if I consume more than one cup of coffee per morning.

August 21, 2008 12:29 AM