User Reviews for Methylin ER

Learn more about Methylin ER.

Reviews for Methylin ER to treat Narcolepsy

"I used Methylin ER for 3 months. I used the equivalent of a 90 days prescription (one 20 mg once a day) for 3 months. I did not use the pill every day due to illnesses and migraines. Who wants to be alert for that? When I did take it, it was a different life for me. I could actually plan what task I would complete that day instead of "watch and wait" as it has always been for me with narcolepsy. I am a stay at home mom with a 3 year old and a 14 year old. In result my house was cleaner, I was more predictable energy wise. I did sleep lighter and occasionally woke up at night. It was not bothersome though, not to stop it. Then the unfortunate happened, I became allergic to it ( I am also allergic to Nuvigil and Progvigl)."

narcoleptic in houston March 24, 2010