User Reviews for Pamine

8.5
Peptic Ulcer 1 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Pamine reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Pamine

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Just started taking for IBS, diarrhea this is just the second week. Have a few mild side effects but nothing intolerable."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2012

For Dumping Syndrome "Pamine has been a God send for me. I changed gastroenterologists because for 5 1/2 years I suffered with not being able to eat a regular meal without problems. I was thrown into "dumping syndrome" after I had my gallbladder taken out. Avoiding liquids during a meal helped, but not much. With Pamine I can eat regular meals again and enjoy life again. I was borderline fecal incontinent, and stayed home much of the time. This medicine combined with cholestyramine, has given me back my life...literally. The only drawback is some constipation, and then my new Dr. has told me to cut back the Pamine to 1 daily. Thank goodness I changed Dr's."

Kitza113 November 21, 2011

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Previously used librax....pamine forte MUCH more effective for me.....basically puts Bowel Motions on "hold", allowing me to eat and be active......this has proven to be a wonder drug for me!"

tumprobs October 31, 2009

For Peptic Ulcer "Worked at 1st, now not as well. Still believe I have IBS-D."

katdr August 21, 2009