User Reviews for Methotrexate

Also known as: Folex PFS, Methotrexate LPF Sodium, Otrexup, Rasuvo, Rheumatrex Dose Pack, Trexall

Learn more about Methotrexate.

Reviews for Methotrexate to treat Psoriatic Arthritis

Review by MoneyMan (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I have been using 20 mg for over a year with few side effects. It didn't take away pain and stiffness 100%, so my doctor included Humira. With both meds I am virtually pain free, stiffness and inflamation gone. Before I began treatment, I couldn't tie my shoes, write a letter, or open a jar. Now all of those activities are effortless.

September 22, 2013 7:21 PM

Review by Karinttt (taken for 2 to 5 years):

I've been on methotrexate for 3 years at 8 tablets (2.5 mgs). For some reason I only have psoriasis on my hands and then only my thumbs and the center of my inside right hand. That has cleared up considerably to where it is no problem. Thank goodness I have not got it anywhere else. I noticed that my knees, which had been painful, stopped hurting entirely after about six months. Before it was quite painful... now I have no pain. I haven't been taking the folic acid like I should.

April 9, 2013 11:30 AM

Been on methotrexate for a few years, started with one pill than nine pills. Now I do injection 25mg weekly for about a year now. I know there is no cure and I am thankful this medicine has made it possible to chase grandson around daily.

February 17, 2012 7:16 AM