User Reviews for Methotrexate
Also known as: Folex PFS, Methotrexate LPF Sodium, Rheumatrex Dose Pack, Trexall
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Methotrexate.
Reviews for Methotrexate to treat Psoriatic Arthritis
|Review by Karinttt (taken for 2 to 5 years):||User Rating:|
methotrexate: I've been on methotrexate for 3 years at 8 tablets (2.5 mgs). For some reason I only have psoriasis on my hands and then only my thumbs and the center of my inside right hand. That has cleared up considerably to where it is no problem. Thank goodness I have not got it anywhere else. I noticed that my knees, which had been painful, stopped hurting entirely after about six months. Before it was quite painful... now I have no pain. I haven't been taking the folic acid like I should.
|April 9, 2013 11:30 AM|
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
methotrexate: Been on methotrexate for a few years, started with one pill than nine pills. Now I do injection 25mg weekly for about a year now. I know there is no cure and I am thankful this medicine has made it possible to chase grandson around daily.
|February 17, 2012 7:16 AM|
Learn more about Psoriatic Arthritis
Harvard Health Guide:
- Methotrexate Consumer Overview
- methotrexate MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- methotrexate tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Methotrexate Sodium, Preservative Free injection Concise Consumer Information
- methotrexate Concise Consumer Information
- methotrexate injection Concise Consumer Information
- methotrexate Oral, Injection Advanced Consumer
- Methotrexate Monograph
- Methotrexate Sodium Monograph