User Reviews for Methotrexate
Also known as: Folex PFS, Methotrexate LPF Sodium, Otrexup, Rheumatrex Dose Pack, Trexall
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Methotrexate.
Reviews for Methotrexate to treat Ectopic Pregnancy
|Review by Anonymous:|
|January 4, 2011 3:29 PM|
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
methotrexate: I was given this drug for an ectopic pregnancy, at 6 weeks. It's a slow process and the pain is still there but so far have been followed every week and it seems that its been working in my case the Bhcg (pregnancy hormone) level is going down. Exprerienced some side effects.
|October 24, 2008 10:45 PM|
Learn more about Ectopic Pregnancy
- Methotrexate Consumer Overview
- methotrexate MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- methotrexate tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Methotrexate Sodium, Preservative Free injection Concise Consumer Information
- methotrexate Concise Consumer Information
- methotrexate injection Concise Consumer Information
- methotrexate Oral, Injection Advanced Consumer
- Methotrexate Monograph
- Methotrexate Sodium Monograph