User Reviews for Methotrexate

Also known as: Folex PFS, Methotrexate LPF Sodium, Otrexup, Rasuvo, Rheumatrex Dose Pack, Trexall

Learn more about Methotrexate.

Reviews for Methotrexate to treat Ectopic Pregnancy

"Ectopic pregnancy, 11 weeks. Was not warned about the side effects other than I would have cramping and pain. Day 1 after methorexate not too bad, definitely nauseous & lower back cramping, then toward the end of day 2 and day 3 & 4 I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Terrible nausea, felt like my body was made of lead, no strength, no energy, strong labor like pain & all over malaise."

valley view (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2015

"Felt like the top of my head was sore and got electrical sensations throughout the spot, on the top of my head, 2 days after injection and worsening on the 3rd day of the injection."

Anonymous January 4, 2011

"I was given this drug for an ectopic pregnancy, at 6 weeks. It's a slow process and the pain is still there but so far have been followed every week and it seems that its been working in my case the Bhcg (pregnancy hormone) level is going down. Exprerienced some side effects."

Anonymous October 24, 2008