User Reviews for Robaxin

Learn more about Robaxin.

Robaxin Review Summary

6.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Withdrawal.

Reviews for Robaxin to treat Opiate Withdrawal

"I get major muscle pains in my legs it feels like I want to peel the muscles off my legs due to opiate withdrawal."

hurtin unit April 21, 2015

"It's a miracle pill! I would have not been able to break the habit, if it were not for methocarbomal! It really does work! For me the worst part of withdrawal is the pain in the bones (the feeling that your bones want to jump out of your skin). This medication along with Suboxone for me, has almost completely eliminated that pain! I take 2 x 750 or 3 500mg every 6 hours right before I take my Suboxone. Thank you, to whoever has made this pill. NOTE: when I wasn't going through withdrawal the medication had no type of reaction on me. "

Anonymous September 27, 2012

263 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Helped with cramping from opiate withdrawals for me!"

Anonymous March 17, 2012

190 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Opiate Withdrawal